Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Phylon is supposed to be cheaper than lunar. They have made these worse than the ogs and charged more, kobe is trying to be like Mike clearly

They changed their press release and as far as I know they didn’t have full zoom on the actual product page... so in a way they “covered their bases.” Although the press release was widely viewed so they probably should have issued a correction to it instead of sneaking it out.

Odd how they didn’t push the “protro” angle as hard as in the 1s and now this. I guess they decided to start cutting corners just the second time around

They changed their press release and as far as I know they didn’t have full zoom on the actual product page... so in a way they “covered their bases.” Although the press release was widely viewed so they probably should have issued a correction to it instead of sneaking it out.

Odd how they didn’t push the “protro” angle as hard as in the 1s and now this. I guess they decided to start cutting corners just the second time around
Yeah, they’re not in the wrong in that sense. What everyone else says isn’t their problem. A kick in the **** for sure. Won’t buy these at retail for sure.

Buts let’s not all act like the shoes are now going to destroy your feet. They’re basically the PG’s at a ridiculous price haha

88E1AD7D-7275-44B1-9A8C-CDC7CC4189D7.jpeg

They gotta be better than the OGs right?

Ogs were by far my favorite hoop shoe so still looking forward to trying them out!

Yeah, they’re not in the wrong in that sense. What everyone else says isn’t their problem. A kick in the **** for sure. Won’t buy these at retail for sure.

Buts let’s not all act like the shoes are now going to destroy your feet. They’re basically the PG’s at a ridiculous price haha

The only thing wrong with the “copy and paste” and “everyone else saying it” is we, as websites, are sent the stories and news before it's posted on the Nike site. They send us what they want the public to see and then go search the Nike news site for the full story. They essentially had us lying to the public.

The only thing wrong with the “copy and paste” and “everyone else saying it” is we, as websites, are sent the stories and news before it's posted on the Nike site. They send us what they want the public to see and then go search the Nike news site for the full story. They essentially had us lying to the public.

Right, no wonder their were no leaks about the tech of the shoe, before hand!

Well that’s how these news sites work. One rushes to be first and the other just copy and paste ASAP.

Well that’s how these news sites work. One rushes to be first and the other just copy and paste ASAP.

Nike (and the others) usually send a presser to all of us at the same time. That’s why most of these sites all look alike and push the same stuff every day. We won’t copy and paste from each other usually - some do - but from the companies themselves. If one is wrong we all are, mislead by the companies.

Classic Nike move.

While there are examples of designs that realized their full potential, their approach with the Kobe IV (both OG and craptro) is much more definitive of how they operate. Almost giving us what we want and being so close to true greatness, sacrificed in the name of cutting costs and generating hype.

Back
Top Bottom