Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
These isiah thomas joints kinda tough
59FE79B6-32AE-4CA8-81A7-C5B1DEBEFB7A.jpeg

This is what probably going to happen within a year and half of the shoe being on market.

All the GR stuff will eventually hit the outlets and go for disco prices on footsites.

All the undefeated and limited stuff will sell fast and some of you will pay the resellers fee.

And they still wont have full length zoom air.

Unless they GR em

Draft days sold out everywhere quickly

Some sizes still left on NDC because of a recent restock

I’d love for every color way to sit and go on discount. $175 is steep before tax

$125 would be a sweet spot

Draft Days initially sold out quick because people thought it was an actual Protro.

Nike must have been reading this thread. They somehow knew this was the only colorway I would pay retail for. I have three pairs of the protro 1s, those perform amazingly. The PoP’s are just a pure nostalgia buy. I totally respect those not copping because of the lack of forefoot zoom, and those who wait on these have a good chance of copping them down the road at factory stores for a deeper discount. But all that said, I’m extremely stoked for these to come out.

D575D268-F165-41FB-A9FC-7AB6502C2912.jpeg

Last edited:
Unless they GR em
I’d love for every color way to sit and go on discount. $175 is steep before tax

$125 would be a sweet spot

The Draft Days are in outlets now, right? Asked my friend in the US to get me a pair, 30% discount isn't bad. Retail where I'm from is at almost $200.

The Draft Days are in outlets now, right? Asked my friend in the US to get me a pair, 30% discount isn't bad. Retail where I'm from is at almost $200.
They were posted to be at one outlet but for retail

Damn another one I had. If I had them I'm only copping for under retail

The pair kobe is wearing up there has the shozoku logo on the tongue i would consider paying retail if it came out like that since it's different lol
Also they could have added the kobe signature on the left heel as well. Always felt they left it off by mistake.

Last edited:
Nike must have been reading this thread. They somehow knew this was the only colorway I would pay retail for. I have three pairs of the protro 1s, those perform amazingly. The PoP’s are just a pure nostalgia buy. I totally respect those not copping because of the lack of forefoot zoom, and those who wait on these have a good chance of copping them down the road at factory stores for a deeper discount. But all that said, I’m extremely stoked for these to come out.

D575D268-F165-41FB-A9FC-7AB6502C2912.jpeg

my god, derek fisher with the OG NT denim...those look like true religions too :lol: :sick:

My friend got me a pair from Grapevine outlet @ 30% discount. If I remember it correctly some guy posted about it and good thing my friend lives nearby.
Yea they just recently had all shoes for 30% off which is how he scored, jelly

Back
Top Bottom