Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Was at work missed out but I'm hoping resale ain't too bad I'm gonna get a pair on stockx or something i need these black joints so clean

Just got the Carpe Diems in my size 13 for $116.86 after taxes after 30% off in store (Nike store, they were on the wall) plus an additional 10% off for some Nike+ promotion they were running. Size 13 has been really hard to find, so I’m really happy to get these! It’s my first pair of Kobe IVs ever.

Side note, am I the only one who wants a retro of the damn IIs and IIIs?! So mad they skipped them!

Just got the Carpe Diems in my size 13 for $116.86 after taxes after 30% off in store (Nike store, they were on the wall) plus an additional 10% off for some Nike+ promotion they were running. Size 13 has been really hard to find, so I’m really happy to get these! It’s my first pair of Kobe IVs ever.

Side note, am I the only one who wants a retro of the damn IIs and IIIs?! So mad they skipped them!

Which Nike Store was this?

They're starting to go up slowly. I think if the black pair goes closer to retail, I'll probably bite the bullet.

Certain sizes have stayed level as far as price. Attainable sizes have all hit retail or under for the pack. Szs 10-12.

Lakers colorway slightly went up after the black colorway dropped.
Once several asks get sold it's up from there.

upload_2019-9-15_13-48-16.png

Saw this in outlet thread. Not sure where, go scope it, but a good sign even tho retail...?

Back
Top Bottom