Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
nikezoomkobe-1575239254137.jpg

THESE are the Wizenards we deserve Nike!

Much better

This shoe should not cost 180, nor anywhere close to that price.
I pretty much feel that way about most shoes nowadays...any non-FLZ should def be sub $100 imo.
Funny thing is people crap on Lunar/Cushlon but today I tried on a pair of Protros and the new Harden Vol 4's and the Kobe's definitely felt more plush than this new Lightstrike cushioning that Adidas is pushing...and retail for those is $130-140.

Forget who it was asking about Protro IV's at the outlets, but today I caught a pair of FTB's on the hash wall...retail minus 30% off, so just about $130. Random find, but I did check all sizes and didn't see any other pairs there so must have been my lucky day lol

$130 would've been ideal considering the PG3s are going for that much and has similar tooling. Guess nostalgia costs an extra $45-$50 dollars.

Only reason I own a pair of the 4s is because it is a completely new color (UNDFTD) and I'm a Laker stan (Purple Pair).
the two shoes feel nothing alike

I own both

IV are great, should they be $180? no but they are indeed beastly even without the FLZ

they absolutely make the PG3 look and feel like the crap shoes they are.

*Sighs* As I’ve copped every KOBE 4 PROTRO cuz it’s one of my favorite shoes having the opportunity to grab CDs when I missed out the first time around was good but no ID options, only a few OG colorways and no real dope colorways dropping has been a huge disappointment for me but my pockets will enjoy the break I get...*Mini rant over*

Undefeateds. Undefeateds are the "Black Mambas" even though ftbs have the snakeskin. :lol:

I've got CDs, firs, and purps so far. Mambas are really the only other colorway I want. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom