Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Undefeated 😆🐍🖤
EE2A5A15-2068-4D23-BEF1-7AD2AD14B343.png

Lemme hold a pair real quick :nerd:

My order by Undefeated was cancelled even though the reason it was two pairs is because the site was molasses. Not even willing to hear me out and cancel one pair but keep the other pair. I hate that type of customer service.

My order by Undefeated was cancelled even though the reason it was two pairs is because the site was molasses. Not even willing to hear me out and cancel one pair but keep the other pair. I hate that type of customer service.
Damn.

late post.
UNDFTD buck’s pair came in. was one of the lucky ones to cop online
Now just need blacks, thank goodness prices dropping on them
0B42DDCB-6320-4C90-BBE7-CC97A8BEE7EA.jpeg
06B446B6-0671-4B1D-A022-0A6EE4012E7F.jpeg

Edit:
Forgot to include the Carpe’ diem’s 🤦🏻‍♂️
ADF8194A-F600-4A1D-832E-6B72D513D01F.jpeg
Man need those black UNDFTD and the purple ones too. Missed out on the wizenard ones when they went on discount. Was hoping it would drop lower but then...😢

I bought the Suns pair of eBay last week, with authentification delivery is scheduled to be 2 weeks. Today they arrived at the eBay authentication center in Long Island. Since it is my first time buying through the eBay authentication program, can someone maybe share their experiences? Thanks!

Woke up to my bid of 300 being accepted on stock and for the undefeated bucks pair.

Surprised. Especially with the way prices shot up after the protro line ending news.

Woke up to my bid of 300 being accepted on stock and for the undefeated bucks pair.

Surprised. Especially with the way prices shot up after the protro line ending news.
Yea not all folks follow the uptick in prices..m hopefully the person ships

You got your pairs cancelled by emailing them. If you wouldn‘t have alerted them they would’ve both shipped.

So I bit the bullet and bought the black mamba's off StockX shortly after Nike/Bryant split was confirmed. Do ya'll have any tips for removing this weird smudge from the toe box area? It kind of looks like thin glue stain? I tried wiping it with water + microfiber cloth but it didn't do anything.

My pair could be worse considering other people's QC issues but wanna fix this if it's possible :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

IMG_7382.jpeg

Last edited:
So I bit the bullet and bought the black mamba's off StockX shortly after Nike/Bryant split was confirmed. Do ya'll have any tips for removing this weird smudge from the toe box area? It kind of looks like thin glue stain? I tried wiping it with water + microfiber cloth but it didn't do anything.

My pair could be worse considering other people's QC issues but wanna fix this if it's possible :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

IMG_7382.jpeg
I have a smaller “smudge” on the toe box too, it looks like it can be rubbed off but I have tried everything and cannot get it off. You can only see it though in certain angles.

I have a smaller “smudge” on the toe box too, it looks like it can be rubbed off but I have tried everything and cannot get it off. You can only see it though in certain angles.

Same. The only reason it's noticeable is because the smudged area doesn't have that iridescent shine. I've been reading a lot of people talking about using acetone but no clue if it'd work or even damage the material.

It could be a defect beneath the outermost coating.

Try a bit of rubbing alcohol. I wouldn't use acetone, might ruin the sneaker.

It could be a defect beneath the outermost coating.

Try a bit of rubbing alcohol. I wouldn't use acetone, might ruin the sneaker.

I think you're probably right that it's a defect underneath the coating. After trying goo gone and now rubbing alcohol, nothing's changed and I think it's probably best to leave it alone before I mess it up. I'm planning to wear them anyway, so it shouldn't be a big deal since it'll probably crease to some degree in this stain area :emoji_confounded::emoji_joy:😭

IMG_7382.jpeg
Definitely take it to a basketball court for a few good sessions. :emoji_thumbsup: :D:lol:

Just curious, how bad or quickly do the Kobe 4s bottom out, been keeping my eye on some used pairs for a good price but if the cushion degrades fast or badly like the OGs I guess I’d have to go the brand new route. Thanks

Just curious, how bad or quickly do the Kobe 4s bottom out, been keeping my eye on some used pairs for a good price but if the cushion degrades fast or badly like the OGs I guess I’d have to go the brand new route. Thanks
I think you answered your own question lol

Back
Top Bottom