Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Yea I tell folks between the ZK1 protros and the protro 4s... they just had a bulky fit to them so didn't even try to even hoop in them

Hope it stays quiet on the 4s. I think maybe it's the snake print, but then again the 6s are covered in it. Probably what other folks said, people will flood in here a week after the reverse release and then the cycle repeats, lol.

That jacket $350 max.

$824 for a Nike letterman is insane.

They really milking this man cause I know damn well if Kobe was still around, they wouldn’t be charging that ticket.

Did you not see Lakers Store prices for merch when he had his last game :rofl:

Been real quiet on these 4s huh

Let's keep it that way

giphy.gif

Those green ones above are just more trash. It's uncanny how they continue to waste the Kobe line. Like I've said before: At the rate this is going, they may as well never have made a new deal with Vanessa.

The way I see it, they hopefully saw all the demands for more Kobe’s, so with this new deal if Vanessa was telling the truth, they’re gonna pump out lots of new Kobe’s, and that’s exactly what we wanted, we prolly won’t get all the colorways we want when we want them, but hopefully thsi is the beginning of lots of Kobe’s coming coming out, just my 2 cents

The way I see it, they hopefully saw all the demands for more Kobe’s, so with this new deal if Vanessa was telling the truth, they’re gonna pump out lots of new Kobe’s, and that’s exactly what we wanted, we prolly won’t get all the colorways we want when we want them, but hopefully thsi is the beginning of lots of Kobe’s coming coming out, just my 2 cents

We're eventually gonna find out. So many OG colorways they could pump out but instead virtually everything that gets revealed is some random colorway that has zero connection to anything obviously Kobe. (Not talking about the Gigi pairs.) I want to remember Kobe by wearing the shoes I wore before and the shoes he actually did something in, not colorways and versions Kobe himself never even saw. Ish is stupid :lol:

We're eventually gonna find out. So many OG colorways they could pump out but instead virtually everything that gets revealed is some random colorway that has zero connection to anything obviously Kobe. (Not talking about the Gigi pairs.) I want to remember Kobe by wearing the shoes I wore before and the shoes he actually did something in, not colorways and versions Kobe himself never even saw. Ish is stupid :lol:
I definitely understand that, hopefully we get the OGs and what he wore but we gonna have to suffer thru all the random colorways that they gonna try to randomly connect to Kobe

Nice touch, tongue says Girl Dad

Attachments

• IMG_2821.jpeg
    IMG_2821.jpeg
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2822.jpeg
    IMG_2822.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,059
I actually like those bicoastal "girl dads", but would prefer they bring back some of the old colorways first. Hopefully if people ain't feeling them, makes it easier for me. The Phillys will be a problem tho.

Back
Top Bottom