Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Products seem to appear then disappear. My guess is that it’ll show up again if you check regularly, although the offering is definitely significant less than it was...

since they renamed the All Star MVP trophy to the AS Kobe Bryant MVP trophy, I hope nike drops something via draw when they announce the winner of tonight's MVP.

I was no look passing on the big stage / parade pair until I seen them joints on feet so much last night and they look dope. If they do decide to release them, I might be checking for them although things have changed significantly, obviously.

I was no look passing on the big stage / parade pair until I seen them joints on feet so much last night and they look dope. If they do decide to release them, I might be checking for them although things have changed significantly, obviously.
Same here! I want a pair bad now! Ugh still can’t believe I sold my chaos before Kobe passed then stock x screwed me on a pair I bought the night before he passed

Via the draw? Hell naw... make it a general release so everybody can eat

the Big Stage/Parade Protro a GR on such short notice? Thats a bigger pipe dream than hoping its a draw and winning it lol. So many of those pairs seeded out to celebs and athletes already. Unless they upped the production in 2 the past weeks and already in nike's warehouse, its looking like the Big Stage Protro going to be pretty limited. I'd say make the future protros more GR since theres time for them to up production

the Big Stage/Parade Protro a GR on such short notice? Thats a bigger pipe dream than hoping its a draw and winning it lol. So many of those pairs seeded out to celebs and athletes already. Unless they upped the production in 2 the past weeks and already in nike's warehouse, its looking like the Big Stage Protro going to be pretty limited. I'd say make the future protros more GR since theres time for them to up production

Dude anything is better than a SNKRS draw... come on now

I ordered one from them last week and it arrived yesterday. The cover is nearly destroyed and all the pages are stuck together. Looks and feels like it got wet.

IMG_2496.jpg
IMG_2497.jpg
IMG_2499.jpg
I apologize forcthat. I just got mine. It was in decent condition but not great

Dude anything is better than a SNKRS draw... come on now

well yeah if you can "choose" your type of release and production numbers. But I'm being realistic for the current situation. The big stage protros are already produced and ready to ship from nike, the original release date was 2/7 so that means it could drop any day now. And since its most likely a limited release, doing a shock drop or a draw is likely the route that nike is gonna go. And personally I felt like anything "shock" is not a good look considering his death was sudden/shock to us all. Hence my original post.

well yeah if you can "choose" your type of release and production numbers. But I'm being realistic for the current situation. The big stage protros are already produced and ready to ship from nike, the original release date was 2/7 so that means it could drop any day now. And since its most likely a limited release, doing a shock drop or a draw is likely the route that nike is gonna go. And personally I felt like anything "shock" is not a good look considering his death was sudden/shock to us all. Hence my original post.
Sucks cause I was in on those on day one when a lot of people hated them. They would’ve been easier to get. Now everyone and their dog wants them. People want to profit over a man’s death. :smh:

I didn't like them at first because I'm not a fan of split/scarface sneakers (hated the Homage to Home Jordan 1's), but a part of me still liked the Big Stage Protros because I had the original Big Stage Home and Aways.

It’s going to be tough passing on any future Kobe releases, no matter what the CW is...

The 6s will be here before we know it “hopefully”
Im still surprised Nike hasn’t released any statement about the Kobe line

Idk what most of you are smoking thinking there will be GR for any release from here on out... I would love that too happen but basically we’re all screwed.

it will normalize with time, eventually the bulk resellers gonna leave nike basketball alone again. Especially if Nike does the right thing and not limit the future kobes. Like what sense does it make to limit a regular old lakers colorway. No need for Nike to money grab or generate hype by making kobes limited, just make it decent production so fans can get it and enough pairs for it to sit on the shelf so the newer generation kids can try them too

Yeah I don’t really get all this so-certain speculation that all Kobe releases from now on will be limited. Doesn’t make any sense to me. Demand certainly is going to be greater, at least for a while, but that’s a different issue. But if anything, the greater demand should provide Nike incentive to increase production, not limit it.

Yeah I don’t really get all this so-certain speculation that all Kobe releases from now on will be limited. Doesn’t make any sense to me. Demand certainly is going to be greater, at least for a while, but that’s a different issue. But if anything, the greater demand should provide Nike incentive to increase production, not limit it.
Then what’s the hold up? I don’t trust them! Sorry to be negative but it’s not looking good. And they don’t care about real fans! As long as they sell out what they have they don’t care about resellers taking them all

Back
Top Bottom