Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Got my protros early y’all!
3531A82E-CDDC-487C-8304-1B0DEDF0F54F.jpeg

Team earrrrrly
44F5D995-129E-4BFE-A02B-4128F9EF5195.jpeg

I felt like the protro 1s and 4s fit tighter/smaller than the OGs. Wonder how sizing on the protro 5s is gonna be.

Hey I love the OG and the 2K colors. I’m just working on getting my 2K guy ready to score the 42 needed. Anyone have tips for me? Am i better off getting traded to a worse team?

2k staying true with their bull****.

MyPlayer challenge and it’s not even the right colorway? C’mon 2k :rofl:

... oh and Jaylen Brown STILL has a flattop :stoneface:

CA54B5D5-8646-4EB9-80CA-0B1362CD3B34.jpeg

2K just dropped the info on these on 2K TV

Challenge goes live December 26th at 7 pm pacific time.

2,200 pairs total

I wanna say I’m all set but I’m not even finna lie to you ima try for these

The 2K challenge is only for US 2K players or World Wide 2K players?

Man I remember busting my *** on 2k for the Leopard Lebron 11s...I played every minute I could to get the access code...Good times...You all have fun with the 2k Chaos...I'll just cop the retro Chaos...

These marketing jargons are confusing. I don't believe there's zoom in the heel. In NIke's press video, there's no zoom bag.

https://news.nike.com/content/nike-kobe-5-protro-chaos-official-images

I think we all came to the conclusion that the shoe breakdown chart was to show the improved / new tech, not the original stuff that carried over from the OG’s...

Least that’s the way it seems...Nike didn’t do themselves any favors with how they worded the descriptions though...

My man....scroll down to the image of the shoe broken down. Literally says Zoom Air in the heel in the description of it.

That Korean video that dude posted earlier also showed the responsiveness in the heel Zoom bag.

I understand that there's a description of zoom written on the outsole rigger. Maybe in the press video the zoom bag is underneath the foam, cause all it shows is the foam. Will see eventually when somebody deconstructs this.

Kobe V1.jpg

Kobe V2.jpg

I understand that there's a description of zoom written on the outsole rigger. Maybe in the press video the zoom bag is underneath the foam, cause all it shows is the foam. Will see eventually when somebody deconstructs this.

Kobe V1.jpg

Kobe V2.jpg

Well damn it...

If the zoom isn’t encapsulated then well............Yeah Nike gonna Nike I guess...

Back
Top Bottom