Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Man is it too much to hope that Nike can do some sort of algorithm to see who the true kobe fans are. Went back in my account history and can see stuff like the Kobe 6-11, tons of protro 4's in various cw's and some kobe shirts. Have some other kobe stuff from places like ftl and ebay when I struck out on something I really wanted like the Kobe 8 milk snake

Man is it too much to hope that Nike can do some sort of algorithm to see who the true kobe fans are. Went back in my account history and can see stuff like the Kobe 6-11, tons of protro 4's in various cw's and some kobe shirts. Have some other kobe stuff from places like ftl and ebay when I struck out on something I really wanted like the Kobe 8 milk snake
Yes. Yes it is

mambaj.jpg
mambaj2.jpg

Wore my #8 today

If they do that I should be alright :nthat:
My Nike account order history shows Kobes, but my SNKRS order history shows nothing - not even sneakers I've won from Draws....

Wait, I just realized something about that jersey picture. Is it just one jersey with 8 on the front and 24 on the back? Or is it two separate jerseys since they said 'set'.

Swoosh looks similar to the Undefeated HOF pair. One of the other UNDFTD pair was White/Metallic Gold/Rapid Teal. Can’t tell but if you zoom on the pic the upper heel of the pair AD has on seems a darkish color...

AD has on a white /gold pair in practice, 4th pic..

Yeah that looks like another UNDFTD pair with the larger Swoosh that extends into the heel. Gotta admit, if that's the second of three UNDFTD colorways then I'm a bit disappointed. All white with a gold Swoosh? :rolleyes

Was hoping they'd stick to the 4 color set of Lakers, DeMar, Booker, and Giannis that they've done with the Protro 1 and 4.

Swoosh.PNG

Last edited:
Already have the authentic 8 and 24 city jerseys that the Lakers should keep permanently in their rotation. Need the Big Stage Parades, Lakers cw, another pair of Bruce Lee's and the alternate pair. And of course I hope they re-stock the Chaos 2K's.

Yeah that looks like another UNDFTD pair with the larger Swoosh that extends into the heel. Gotta admit, if that's the second of three UNDFTD colorways then I'm a bit disappointed. All white with a gold Swoosh? :rolleyes

Was hoping they'd stick to the 4 color set of Lakers, DeMar, Booker, and Giannis that they've done with the Protro 1 and 4.

Swoosh.PNG

Seems to fit the color description... at least for the predominant color. If it is indeed them, I'll be passing...

UNDEFEATED x Nike Kobe 5 Protro
Release Date: Fall 2020
$190
Color: White/Metallic Gold/Rapid Teal

The last cw to be revealed, The Double Digits/MC, sounds very interesting though!

Back
Top Bottom