Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Im ready for the BLs. Even its an L lol

need to get at least one of the lakers or big stage..coz i know this is gonna be hard to get

"Nike will also continue to work with the NBA to release limited quantities of Bryant’s iconic Los Angeles Lakers jersey. "

Ready for the OG Laker Kobe jerseys or the Mamba Night Kobe jerseys. :wow:

They should grant access to people who actually purchased Kobe's before the accident

How would this even work? What about the people who purchased them through vendors other than Nike.com though. Or the people who purchased them on Nike.com with no account?

Need Lakers, BL’s, Alt BL’s and Eybl’s. If I have to depend on SNKRS, I’ll have none of them.

They should grant access to people who actually purchased Kobe's before the accident
Wouldn’t mind this but if they do it. SHOCK DROP THEM

Most of the news sites blow up the early access the night before

"Nike will also continue to work with the NBA to release limited quantities of Bryant’s iconic Los Angeles Lakers jersey. "

Ready for the OG Laker Kobe jerseys or the Mamba Night Kobe jerseys. :wow:

mambaj.jpg
mambaj2.jpg

I still got my jerseys

paid $120 for both of them

only complaint was the fitting. I hate the round crew neck wish Nike made a v neck instead

Watch the Lakers game tomorrow for a new colorway that is going to release. I haven’t seen any leaked pics on the internet. Or just wait for the screenshots that will be posted here. I’m the same guy with news that releases to start this month.

can you describe what they look like?:nerd:

For too small or too large?

tough for me too say what size you guys should get

but remember the one I have is when Nike first did the nba jerseys couple years ago....I like my jerseys little loose and long in the length since I like too wear them over a hoodie sometimes. I got a xl and I’m 5’‘9... a large was fine for me but the length was right at the waist for me which is why I went a size up

Not trying to feed the hype but expect low production numbers for all colorways. This is no surprise for any Kobe fan. No matter what you see on the shelves, the highest allocation for a GR Kobe ever was the ZK1.

Watch the Lakers game tomorrow for a new colorway that is going to release. I haven’t seen any leaked pics on the internet. Or just wait for the screenshots that will be posted here. I’m the same guy with news that releases to start this month.

what else you got?

Back
Top Bottom