Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Playing the Sun v. kings game rn. I have 46 and counting and I’m winning by double digits

Does it let you play the game after the real game is over?
Not to sure think you can play it anytime.
I completely the challenge and it gave it me the pair for my player but my SNKRS still says link account? Any help fellas

As of 10:52pm pst ..the one time I actually complete it :frown:
A9E2E602-A495-458E-9229-A0A2A2CFC087.png

Not to sure think you can play it anytime.
I completely the challenge and it gave it me the pair for my player but my SNKRS still says link account? Any help fellas

I did the challenge right when it opened and after the game I connected my SNKRS app. No option to buy the shoes. The same thing happened to me on the 2k Lebrons, as it never gave me the option to buy them.

Later on at night when my squad and I was sitting in the team pro am arena one of my boys who had did it too said the notification just came through his SNKRS app he can get them. I check mine and sure enough it gave me access too like 8 hrs later.

Idk who’s side is having the issue whether it be 2k or Nike but it’s a delay.

I did the challenge right when it opened and after the game I connected my SNKRS app. No option to buy the shoes. The same thing happened to me on the 2k Lebrons, as it never gave me the option to buy them.

Later on at night when my squad and I was sitting in the team pro am arena one of my boys who had did it too said the notification just came through his SNKRS app he can get them. I check mine and sure enough it gave me access too like 8 hrs later.

Idk who’s side is having the issue whether it be 2k or Nike but it’s a delay.
It came in just now and the are sold out.

Heel cushioning is trash imo, basketball for the most part is played on the balls of the feet and thats where I want my cushioning

heel cushioning for the most part take your feet higher off the floor which messes up your proprioception

In terms of “performance” I can see why remove heel cushioning, sacrifice that extra comfort for the sake of court feel and reaction time
Personal preference sir. Even when I was younger having both front to back cushion was mandatory in my hoop shoes. Rather in MOST basketball shoes. Damn comprising, especially as I age and NEED more cushion. Besides this is a newer phenomenon, I grew up in the Alpha Project/Shox/Huarache 2k/etc era of goat hooping shoes that were more durable and still have majority of the same tech used today...actually regular old Zoom>>>most current versions used today minus unlocked zoom/max zoom. But that’s another story. I had the OG Kobe 5’s so...I know how they performed. Do your thing with the minimalist cushion set up. I’ll keep my heel and forefoot cushion. :lol:

Its a little strange because i hit on the first day (12/26) at 7:30am and still no shipping confirmation.

For the challenge game, can you change it to 12 minute quarters so you have much more time to score?

For the challenge game, can you change it to 12 minute quarters so you have much more time to score?
Think it goes by what you have it set on already. I play on 5 minute quarters and had enough time to score the 42+

Back
Top Bottom