Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Surprised I hit. Last draw I hit on was Confetti 8s.... Over 4 years ago. :smh:

Screenshot_20200925-074010_Email.jpg
Ayeee at least someone hit :smokin

Woke up to see an Undftd email - "Your order is in queue for processing" with tracking # for the Kobe What If pack :nthat:

Sz 10 and was part of the 2nd batch of winners (ordered on 8/29)

That might be PJs first time using snkrs app of course he's not winning lol. Well knowing Nike's algorithm he might've won.

I’ll be ok with this L, if i can secure either the 5 rings or the Bruce Lee’s :lol:

Lets be honest they are both L’s :frown:

Tried to help out the homie, we both took L's. I dont care for this shoe, I'll continue to say it, All I want are 5 Rings. the chances are slim to none, but thats the only 5 I really want.

I join ya'll in the chorus of Ls on the PJs. Not really a fan of the color way as is, but wanted it for the small and impossible to grow at this point, personal Kobe collection.

On to 9/30 for the 5 Rings drop.

It's funny how all of this works. I've been reselling a decent amount of shoes (mostly older Jordan's that I haven't worn) since things went crazy here in the US. I've tried to get every single one of the Kobe's and haven't gotten any of them. I would wear them and not try to resell. SNKRS gets me so frustrated but I thought I had a chance on Shiekh today. Had everything moving including Apple Pay ready to go and the app went to crap and didn't get them.

It's funny how all of this works. I've been reselling a decent amount of shoes (mostly older Jordan's that I haven't worn) since things went crazy here in the US. I've tried to get every single one of the Kobe's and haven't gotten any of them. I would wear them and not try to resell. SNKRS gets me so frustrated but I thought I had a chance on Shiekh today. Had everything moving including Apple Pay ready to go and the app went to crap and didn't get them.
I think they messed up. Say in app excludsive but people were checking out on normal browsers :lol:

at one point i had 7 in my cart but it kept saying g server down.

just seen a possible replica of the undefeated pack on IG. they even got the box! smh that was fast.

just seen a possible replica of the undefeated pack on IG. they even got the box! smh that was fast.

LOL... So the fakes were able to be designed, produced, and delivered before my Authentic Pair even have arrived. Some people still haven't gotten shipping!

What If pack from GOAT touched down. Took a group shot while they're still fresh.
20200925_130707.jpg

Just need the 5 Rings and Bruce Lees and I'm good till the Grinches.
Awesome photo! Wondering if you planning on trying to cop all the other Kobe 1 undefeated cw's. The store specific cw's that is. I regret letting my camo 1's go, but I'm not much of a camo guy..or a 1 guy in general.

Wish I completed the 4 pack when prices were barely above retail. I pretty much just needed the bucks cw to complete too, but now after trading the spurs cw, I need both of em now. My suns and lakers pairs are taking a beating with my black mambas still ds

Awesome photo! Wondering if you planning on trying to cop all the other Kobe 1 undefeated cw's. The store specific cw's that is. I regret letting my camo 1's go, but I'm not much of a camo guy..or a 1 guy in general.

Wish I completed the 4 pack when prices were barely above retail. I pretty much just needed the bucks cw to complete too, but now after trading the spurs cw, I need both of em now. My suns and lakers pairs are taking a beating with my black mambas still ds
I'm fine with the "GR" version of the Camos, but definitely want the colored camos, especially the Lakers/La Brea one. One day I'll try and really go out and find them, but not right now.

It's quite a rabbit hole to go down though. If I get all 4 colored camo pairs, then to complete the WHOLE Undefeated Kobe series, I'd have to go out and find the Flight Jacket and purple F&F 1s, then the olive pair of 4s LeBron had, then whatever other pairs come out eventually. That **** would bother me :lol:

Seems like any Nike NBA and WNBA player that wants Vs can get them. Yet we can't reliably get anything and we are the ones willing to pay for them. Makes no sense...

Am I the only one to stay TTS in these lol

Just got the demar zebra PEs off marketplace for $250 total

1st time not going through SX or GOAT

BTW the purple/blue iridescent is so dope on derozens 🔥🔥🔥
I went TTS just like the OG and can confirm they’re a little tighter, but I’ll manage. I may have OCD. 😂

Back
Top Bottom