Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Switched the laces...blasphemous?
2A15AE38-015A-4236-8D5F-4A1B3678C8D1.jpeg
More pics of the Chaos from that lace swap please!

Man **** these dirty *** resellers. All the protros went up because the lakers made the finals.

Was eyeballing the 5x or EYBL!

Big Stage/Parades still the same around $355, but of course I'm not paying around $400 after taxes. I mean I just paid a little over $400 for 2 pairs for the What If pack :sick:

Saw this kid with the reverse Bruce Lee's on Friday at this basketball showcase I coaching at. Didn't take a picture and should have. Not sure who the kid is, didn't look like he was a superstar and Nike was sending him stuff (he's in 7th or 8th grade).

Saw this kid with the reverse Bruce Lee's on Friday at this basketball showcase I coaching at. Didn't take a picture and should have. Not sure who the kid is, didn't look like he was a superstar and Nike was sending him stuff (he's in 7th or 8th grade).
Nike outfits the teams they sponsor or host sometimes. You could be a start or a bench sitter as long as you on that team or there you getting them

My What If pack fits too snug. Don't want to sell and make a dollar of Kobe's name and I can't seem to find anyone who wants to trade. Yikes.

I swear
Nike are not mass producing the prototro 5.
Its not considered Gr anymore.
They doing it in purpose

How is no player on the Heat wearing the BL’s? It’s a perfect match

Back
Top Bottom