Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

So no word of anything in the states right? Appreciate it.
So far no.

only think that could possibly happen over here is a shock drop on wednesday for game 1 :nerd:.....actually hold tf up :nerd: :nerd:

thst could be feasible 9/30 overseas and a shock drop here

or if Lakers take it all

Finally got a pair
8423C8D7-C4D3-428C-8911-4290760532DB.jpeg

Big stage for 270. It's better than the market price but it's still a lot smh. I rly want the shoe though. I'll just have to save money from my other expenses

Wore 5x for the first time on Sunday. Definitely a very snug fit initially. After wearing for several hours and walking around they did seem to feel better. I would say TTS for anyone wondering.

Wore 5x for the first time on Sunday. Definitely a very snug fit initially. After wearing for several hours and walking around they did seem to feel better. I would say TTS for anyone wondering.

The Chaos I have are 10.5 and I can't wear them. My PJs are an 11 and they're perfect.

Asia equivalent of Craigslist. They retail for 180 here with no tax so the reseller is making almost 100 off me. Tough pill to swallow but I need these
$100 over retail kind of my max as well, wondering if any will drop that low even ~300ish

Hey look, cheap *** Shoe Palace blessed with with a nice gift card I can use to offset that $27 shipping fee lmaoo
20200928_111014.jpg

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
Your gift card for $2 is active. Keep this email or write down your gift card number.​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]​

Wow yes $2 over here

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
Your gift card for $2 is active. Keep this email or write down your gift card number.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]​

Wow yes $2 over here

I too have a $2 gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Woot!

I don't see why he would - or why Nike preview it now. We still got 5s coming out. Doesn't make much sense to break out a new Kobe line when we only have 2 weeks of basketball left.

Kobe 6 gonna be worn at the start of next season for sure.
Cause lebrons going to start wearing his 18s on the finals.
Other players already started wearing their jordan 35

Back
Top Bottom