Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Snkrs app is trash....i didnt even update to show that it was a draw so i sat there waiting like a Moron

Pretty much exactly what I did just now. Prices soaring on SX and GOAT and after fee's and stuff it's 320+ on their. From S. Korea came out to be 287. I'm okay with that.

All these L's...man Bruce Lee's are going to be even worse.

Size 9 and under better get them from the Korea ebay seller before they're gone and you pay $300+ from today's stock

That's true, but also there's degrees to this. It would probably be a bad business move for Nike to make so many of these that they go on sale. But making enough so that day 1 purchasers, or even just hour 1 purchasers, can reliably get them would be unlikely to kill demand. That's especially when you're dealing with these releases in the short-term aftermath of Kobe's death.

all they have to do is make them "built to order" like NIKEID and deny returns, then you wouldn't have them hitting outlets or going on sale.

i know many of us wouldn't mind waiting 6 weeks for them to source the materials and get the shoes than pay some clown double.

all they have to do is make them "built to order" like NIKEID and deny returns, then you wouldn't have them hitting outlets or going on sale.

i know many of us wouldn't mind waiting 6 weeks for them to source the materials and get the shoes than pay some clown double.

IDs will never happen lol

plus it would sell out in seconds and we would all be in here super pissed “again” 😤

FCB8AF6D-7E52-40DC-B8EC-06816E3B0611.png

I can’t believe it :rofl:

first win ever, must be a massive GR

come on zyzz, you know better than to say that last statement lol

also, deny returns? Thats not worth the uproar for Nike lol

I find it weird Goat app has a lot of sizes 8-9 listed under new with defects. Might be from the Korea/Asia stock. Did anyone that ordered from ebay early get a pair with defects?

Bro if you hit on Unions you can sell them and get like 3 Kobe's. But if you still want to trade, I got a size 9 Kobe for ya to trade lol

I think he was being sarcastic when he said that. When folks win for the 1st time ever on a SNKRS draw they always say "must be plenty of stock" lol
I wasnt, been busy didn’t see any of the thread for the drop just uploaded the pic. Wish everyone else hit tbh, stupid how very few pairs are being released although this one seems to be more than the others but still not enough.

Back
Top Bottom