Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

200.gif

Went to go check my email to see if I got anything, but nope. Somebody on here has to have gotten access, post up that email to confirm!

Got 5 rings in from SX

SO 🔥🔥🔥

the gradient midsole is so dope!
Why are people paying more for lakers pair? I don’t get it, non OG colorway too

Id def email them about that if you can’t clean whatever that is off. Those don’t look like typical blemishes.

Really unhappy with my stock x pair but I don’t think there’s anything I can do about it. Blemishes everywhere
9B8B1AC8-4D16-4EC0-B069-7FF3AD85C02F.jpeg

12696D26-D9DB-4B8C-9882-E0AD0E8D6739.jpeg

84B247EA-BC0D-4C36-87F9-51EFBA81C887.jpeg

yikes.
Crazy how StockX will let something this through, but deny my deadstock shoes with some marks, which I can't even see, on the sole that apparently shows wear and tear.

SX let that rock? Wooow. What a joke. Bro email them. Get something. No reason why yoi/we should pay all these fees and taxes and they let that rock.

Damn that is unacceptable how TF they let that pass with so many flaws. Goat would ask seller to give discount or accept return. If SX doesn't accept the return they're ****ers, put them on blast

I had stockx return a pair of shoes to me because a shoe lace had a snag in it..

And they sent those to you...smh

I had stockx return a pair of shoes to me because a shoe lace had a snag in it..

And they sent those to you...smh

obviously they make money from other sneakers, but clearly the market for kobe shoes has them laughing. they simply don't care.

obviously they make money from other sneakers, but clearly the market for kobe shoes has them laughing. they simply don't care.

I had purchased a pair of the five rings and they didn't pass authentication. I wasn't provided a reason why but the 5 ring release was just as crazy as these.

No rhyme or reason with Stockx anymore.

They probably had a lot of pairs pass through with flaws (which I spotlighted) and said f it and let it go and deal with it when someone complains about it. That's how they operate (ie, the hack from few years ago)

I've generally had good experiences with StockX, but they did me dirty once by rejecting DS Green Bean 5s (14 YEARS OLD) due to "uneven yellowing."

bruh

Back
Top Bottom