Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Ended up winning bids on both StockX and GOAT. Actually cost less on GOAT with the fees. Totaled just over $500 with both with the fees.

16052411532295302931739559965988.jpg

I thought I wouldn't be able to get these but luckily undefeated sent my gf an invoice a few days ago. This pack is beautiful. Details, quality, packaging.

I see the Alt Bruce Lee's are being released in kids on the FTL release calendar. Have any other 5s released in kids? I honestly can't remember. You think those Alt Bruce Lee's are produced in more numbers then?

I see the Alt Bruce Lee's are being released in kids on the FTL release calendar. Have any other 5s released in kids? I honestly can't remember. You think those Alt Bruce Lee's are produced in more numbers then?
Hoping!!
It’s gotta be a good sign that DSG is getting em, which other pairs released on DSG?

hope resell ain’t no more than 300ish on Bruce Lee pairs. I got a PS5 to trade for both lol.
I've been striking out everywhere. Still refuse to cave and pay resell on a PS5. I don't care if I have to wait till next year Christmas lmao. Bruce Lees are another story. Will gladly flip some stuff I got laying around to offset a pair if I strike out.

Or wait for the next retro in 15 years....maybe.
Big MAYBE. It's funny cuz I'll go back to 2016... I bought the Carpe Diems off ebay cuz I didnt get them back in 2009(only got the gold medal 4s with a F&F employee disc). I bought an 11 cuz I couldnt find an 11.5. If only I knew Nike would have plans to retro Kobes a few years later. Even rebought the Gold Medal 4s cuz my original pairs i got for hooping purposes.

Back
Top Bottom