Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I thought it was undefeated that dropped at 5 am PST today and xhibition was actually Friday? Maybe that’s why I couldn’t find it on undefeated?

I just seen my bid on SX for big stage parades was accepted $296 to my door... I went up a full size to 14, hope they fit right

C1127B56-B32A-4CCF-9332-23D4369C53B8.jpeg

This picture doesn’t do these shoes any justice but they fire in person

No half sizes breh 🤷‍♂️

it’s my first protro though :smh:. I wore tts on OGs
I would say let me know how that works for you, but it'll take a week+ being from SX most likely. I am still going 13's for todays releases. Tried my 13 on again with the thinnest socks I own and it could be doable. Might have to use wooden shoe trees for a while to stretch too.. help the break in

didnt get an email from sneakerpolitics dallas so that means i took my first silent L so far

I would say let me know how that works for you, but it'll take a week+ being from SX most likely. I am still going 13's for todays releases. Tried my 13 on again with the thinnest socks I own and it could be doable. Might have to use wooden shoe trees for a while to stretch too.. help the break in
I’m also going for 13s today but we know how that’ll go smh. You have the big stages right? This is a long shot but maybe worst case scenario if my 14 doesn’t work for me and your 13 is still too snug we could swap lol

Back
Top Bottom