Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Reached out to a few eBay sellers with order confirmed listings and all said they have the shoes in hands now, except one coming from Shoe Palace which is taking a while to ship. So take that as you will, but it seems to me most if not all BL's are in hand.

4D1D4E56-C4BD-421D-A3C1-30EDF5BB131F.jpeg

Wtf where are you located? That’s some bs
Toronto.

So it's $330 (price +shipping) + $127 (taxes $50, Duties $ 50, brokerage fees 27.) = $427 cad
Roughly $350USD

I should have just placed bids on StockX if I knew it was going to cost this much. The only thing GOAT has over StockX is verification process and faster shipping.

I didn’t know you get hit with customs from goat/stockX. Shouldnt that be on them to match you up to someone in country if not let you know customs might be involved?

Toronto.

So it's $330 (price +shipping) + $127 (taxes $50, Duties $ 50, brokerage fees 27.) = $427 cad
Roughly $350USD

I should have just placed bids on StockX if I knew it was going to cost this much. The only thing GOAT has over StockX is verification process and faster shipping.
Yikes

Reached out to a few eBay sellers with order confirmed listings and all said they have the shoes in hands now, except one coming from Shoe Palace which is taking a while to ship. So take that as you will, but it seems to me most if not all BL's are in hand.
Pairs are still coming in lol
A couple of my homies haven’t even got shipping yet

I didn’t know you get hit with customs from goat/stockX. Shouldnt that be on them to match you up to someone in country if not let you know customs might be involved?
Canadian buyers will always pay tax/duties depending on the province if you're buying from GOAT. StockX just opened a warehouse near Toronto which decreased shipping and duties which is why I''m going to be sticking with them in the long run.

CB3AF307-F50C-4EFD-827E-B5784D965ACB.jpeg

When I finally get a chance I’m painting my wall purple. As u can see the room walls are gray. It was supposed to be a theme of my home team Detroit Lions mixed with Lakers. But after 2017 I came to grips the Lakers were fav team between the two even tho LA were ran like crap too. Lol

Last edited:
Can anybody help me out with a sizing update on BL’s? Specifically compared to the Eybl’s or anything that released on mamba week. Are newer releases still running narrow? Hoping Nike fixed it as finding 13.5 is either expensive af or impossible. Much appreciated!
Weirdly enough these BL are my first Kobe V and they definitely feel narrower than all my other Kobes (1 Protro, IX, X and XI). Thank God, I went half up on these and they still feel a bit tight tbh.

Can anybody help me out with a sizing update on BL’s? Specifically compared to the Eybl’s or anything that released on mamba week. Are newer releases still running narrow? Hoping Nike fixed it as finding 13.5 is either expensive af or impossible. Much appreciated!
I can't imagine Nike would change the molds/lasts from the Chaos production run to the Mamba Week pairs.

OGs ran TTS and would stretch and mold to your feet. The uppers and outsoles required a break-in period. After a week or two, they were perfect. 1:1 fit and sticky traction.

Protros run a little narrower than OGs but not by much. I don't like dead space in front of my toes so I went TTS on my Protro Chaos.

Moral of the story, go a half size up and you'll be good no matter what. Go TTS if you plan to hoop in them.

I know i should just sell something to get these but i hate doing that

I buy shoes to wear so i hate to give any up lol

:rofl: I'm with you playa. I'm looking at my collection like, "I can just get rid of this and pick up the Bruce Lees." But then I'm like, "WTF, I bought this because I like it, why would I get rid of it now?"

So BL is the last drop for Kobe V? Unless Undftd release the HOF, it seems like it. The next release is the grinch. I vow not to pay resell, but the price for OG BL is below 300. *tempting*

Back
Top Bottom