Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Patience and persistence.... was able to get my 11.5 for 240 locally. The guy ghosted me on offer up and I had a friend inquire on it and I got them with the seller thinking I was my friend. Shoulda asked him why he ghosted when we were about to part ways.

Y’all need to check market place & other local avenues

I see a bunch of deals in Houston area

Ended up just pulling the trigger on a size 9 on GOAT for $275. Offed my purple 2K Lebron 17s and used the credit for 'em as I'd rather have the BLs.

Gonna preemptively get ready to move some more pairs for the inevitable Grinch L too.

Idc what happens with resale, not gonna pay much over retail. I had about 6 pairs back in 2010,2011 and never paid more than 50 bucks for them, wore them all into the ground. I’ll be damned if I pay as much for one pair now as I did for 6 back then. This artificial hype doesn’t get me anymore.
Always used Kobe’s to hoop, I can always find something just as good/better for cheaper.
**** you Nike.

Just went ahead got the yellow BL pair on ebay for $285 after shipping and taxes, was able to use that $15 off ebay coupon to soften the blow a bit. Can’t risk on waiting for pairs to slowly dry up and go up in prices. I’ll just double up if it does in fact restock next month, but for now onto the Grinches (fingers crossed).

not feeling the swap, but looks better than the pic shown earlier in the thread.
335C0720-6DF9-48BB-8846-A9E33ECC8B96.png

I think I still have some spare black Kobe V laces I’ll throw them in when I get home. The lace style makes a difference too.

Back
Top Bottom