Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

That was not the OG box.

The shade of orange is darker which is what they are using for newer boxes. I have the OG's.

20210330_211622.jpg
20210330_211641.jpg
20210330_211616.jpg

Older boxes have a little lighter orange than the newer boxes IMO.

Either players got a quick turnaround on their PE cuz hes only been in Mil... not even 2 weeks I think.... or Middleton blessed him with a pair of his. I'm thinking the latter

One of the nicest PE's I've seen. Beautiful.

Would cop instantly, unfortunately it won't even be an option :smh:

These 2 As well.
Anybody else took this many L'son Kobes?
Someone from reddit was kind enough to send me 5 rings for retail. Well actually, he sent em to me and then didn't even take the money. Told me to donate the money to an organization near me so I donated to a homeless charity and an animal shelter.

Only other Kobe protro's I got for retail were the spurs 4, suns 4, Chaos, EYBL, AS 6, and undefeated 5 pack. Paid resell on lakers 4, black mamba 4, 5x champ, bruce lee, alt bruce lee, and grinches. Also got Carpe Diem's for 120 from NIke using my cousin's disco. Fully expecting to continue paying resell on some of the 6's releasing this year.

These 2 As well.
Anybody else took this many L'son Kobes?
I’ll start with the 5’s
Chaos- copped in store on the following monday.

Everything after his passing:
Big Stage -L
5X champ -L
EYBL - L
PJ PE -L
Demar - W from SNKRS
5 rings - Copped from Stock X (still DS too)
Undftd Pack - W from undftd raffle. (SUPER STOKED)
Bruce Lee - L
Atl-Lee - L

Grinch - W from sheikh in store raffle (SUPER STOKED)
All Star - L

before all this kobe’s (excluding the packs and hyped colors) were normally pretty easy to get.

Hell the 1’s and 4’s went to outlets

I got all the 4’s with my discount, same with my 1’s with the 8 on the side. I gave away my draft days thinking i could buy them back later for cheaper :lol:

I’ll start with the 5’s

Big Stage -L
5X champ -L
EYBL - L
PJ PE -L
Demar - W from SNKRS
Bruce Lee - L
Atl-Lee - L

All Star - L

Pretty much same results for me. Doubled up in store for chaos, Ls every time after. Paid resale for 5 rings, bruce Lee’s and 5 champs. Mom hit on grinches on SNKRS and gifted them to me on Xmas.

Pretty much same results for me. Doubled up in store for chaos, Ls every time after. Paid resale for 5 rings, bruce Lee’s and 5 champs. Mom hit on grinches on SNKRS and gifted them to me on Xmas.
I still want the BL’s and 5x champ but just can’t do it.

Hopefully they see a restock and i can grab them for retail

Was able to get 3 pairs of Chaos from FL in my lunch break on release date. One was a 10.5 that I sold to get the 03 Allstar Kobe jersey(pictured as my icon). Ls on everything else with numerous folks helping me out. But to end the year my sister got EA access on the Grinchs. So that was the only pair post passing away getting for retail. Doubled up on BLs and 5 rings on resell. Also got Derozens and ALT BL on resell and also second pair of grinch for resell. Was gonna do hooping for the derozens but in person too clean... thought the same for the ALTs but also to clean in person. So still looking for the eybl less 250 for resell to hoop. 11.5 squad

Last edited:
I was blessed with the BL and Grinch pairs as a gift but i'm probably one of the unluckiest guy here when it comes to snkrs app or raffles. Below is my breakdown of Ls >D

KBVs
Chaos - L (but was able to cop $20 over retail)
5x Champ - L
Big Stage - L
5 Rings - L
Undftd Pack - Gave up / did not enter raffle
Bruce Lee - L (1 pair gift & 1 pair resell price)
Bruce Lee Alt - L (paid $50 over retail)

KBVIs
Grinch - L (1 pair gift & 1 pair resell price)
All star - L
Del Sol - advance L
Kay Yow - advance L
Chaos - advance L

Someone from reddit was kind enough to send me 5 rings for retail. Well actually, he sent em to me and then didn't even take the money. Told me to donate the money to an organization near me so I donated to a homeless charity and an animal shelter.

Only other Kobe protro's I got for retail were the spurs 4, suns 4, Chaos, EYBL, AS 6, and undefeated 5 pack. Paid resell on lakers 4, black mamba 4, 5x champ, bruce lee, alt bruce lee, and grinches. Also got Carpe Diem's for 120 from NIke using my cousin's disco. Fully expecting to continue paying resell on some of the 6's releasing this year.
I’ll start with the 5’s

Big Stage -L
5X champ -L
EYBL - L
PJ PE -L
Demar - W from SNKRS
Bruce Lee - L
Atl-Lee - L

All Star - L

before all this kobe’s (excluding the packs and hyped colors) were normally pretty easy to get.

Hell the 1’s and 4’s went to outlets

I got all the 4’s with my discount, same with my 1’s with the 8 on the side. I gave away my draft days thinking i could buy them back later for cheaper :lol:

I should've clarified that, "after his passing"...

Only thing I was able to pick up KOBE was his Yellow #8 Swingman on Nike.

I should've clarified that, "after his passing"...

Only thing I was able to pick up KOBE was his Yellow #8 Swingman on Nike.
I want those Mitchell and Ness ones, but they're so pricey. I managed the purple 8 authentic from Nike. Also some black mamba jerseys, but unfortunately didn't read that they were kids sizes lmao

Back
Top Bottom