Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Kinda hate that J23 and other places are blowing this release up.

But the sizes go all the way up to 18...might be decent stock.

I'm a 15 but can deal with a 16 and the prices difference is a good 100 to 200 bucks.

We will see

Nike coming with the clutch/last minute farewell-saraba da charity gift to one and all who've had to endure viewing countless PEs with no chance at a By You release and numerous models which will never see the light of day.

Here’s to hoping that Nike had a bunch of these but can’t release it due to them not having Kobe’s contract anymore (LMAO) and gave it all to UNDFTD and what not and they have plenty of stock and we all eat.... then I woke up 😂😂😂😂

Was just about to ask if anyone got a confirmation email but looks like not yet.

Fingers crossed, would like at least one pair of these final KB releases if this is really the end...

I don't think there will be a lot of stock since these were supposed to come out last year. Production numbers were most likely super low like all the other Kobes.

i over slept PAIIIIIINN
You can still go for the ball
tenor.gif

I don't think there will be a lot of stock since these were supposed to come out last year. Production numbers were most likely super low like all the other Kobes.
If Undefeated does it like how they did the kobe pack, then we may see a couple w's in here. Idk how their new raffle system is since switching over to raffle entries needing accounts (it's not like it's a hard thing to create multiple accounts there), but it may help in limiting the millions of entries those raffle bots could submit in a 2 hour window. Idk I'm not super knowledgable in that area so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Who knows, maybe undefeated also goes the extra step and somehow verifies that there's no wins with the same home address/came from the same IP. Doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom