Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Just picked up a pair at the Glendale HOH. I was the 4th person in line with about 10 other people. FCFS but they're letting people get back in line if they want multiple pairs. I asked if they got a lot in but the cashier didn't know.

AC95C49E-CD77-4897-84A0-FC91F069EC98.jpeg
They will never tell you stock numbers anyway.

The $20 coupon completely depends on your local FTL. Was denied at Yorkdale (Canada) HOH as they said it was a QS but yet neither the release calendar or the box mention anything about being QS.

Just picked up a pair at the Glendale HOH. I was the 4th person in line with about 10 other people. FCFS but they're letting people get back in line if they want multiple pairs. I asked if they got a lot in but the cashier didn't know.

AC95C49E-CD77-4897-84A0-FC91F069EC98.jpeg
Sadly no longer a "House of Hoops"

I was out getting my ONE pair. You talked about these so much I got sucked in to buying a pair. :lol:

I did have the OG's too.
:lol:
I’m glad you wised up. My third pair is coming from SNKRS LOL
I’m still pissed I could only get one pair with all my gift cards. Oh well, I’ll use what’s left on the fire red Vs and Flints when they drop.

Damn delayed shipment which means no go while i'm on winter break. Sucks that when my ftl gets their shipment next week, I'll be back to work. Oh man, might have to ask the wife to scoop while on a lunch break next week.
One thing I hated about living at home on Oahu... everything was late back in the day lol

:lol:
I’m glad you wised up. My third pair is coming from SNKRS LOL
I’m still pissed I could only get one pair with all my gift cards. Oh well, I’ll use what’s left on the fire red Vs and Flints when they drop.
:rofl:

I couldn't let you have a billion pairs and not at least get one. This is too much of a classic shoe to pass on. I was hoping to grab at a discount, but when I had trouble getting them online this morning I knew I had to head to a store fast.

That gift card you'll have no trouble using this year. We both know this. :lol:

Seems like these came out great and for the most part, weren’t too hard to get. I really hope that Nike releases the Bruce Lee’s
Yeah, rare SNKRS W for me this morning. If the hypebeasts come out for the BLs and I strike out, I'm throwing hands

:rofl:

I couldn't let you have a billion pairs and not at least get one. This is too much of a classic shoe to pass on. I was hoping to grab at a discount, but when I had trouble getting them online this morning I knew I had to head to a store fast.

That gift card you'll have no trouble using this year. We both know this. :lol:
Bwahahahahaha
Yeah, can’t pass on these. And totally true about plenty of other stuff to use the cards on. I just wasn’t planning on absorbing $400 on this credit card statement. But it’ll all even out in the end. The fire reds and flints are all I even see coming right now that I care about. That’ll probably change ...

Bwahahahahaha
Yeah, can’t pass on these. And totally true about plenty of other stuff to use the cards on. I just wasn’t planning on absorbing $400 on this credit card statement. But it’ll all even out in the end. The fore reds and flints are all I even see coming right now that I care about. That’ll probably change ...
It never goes as planned with Nike, does it. :lol:

Wonder what they’ll do for all star weekend or for undefeated collab. Good chance we get a USA colorway with the olympics this year.

Oh snap, I almost forgot ... the matching OG Chaos pants are back in play! No one except me and Kobe has these, they never released. Found them new on eBay in ‘09 from a Nike sample sale. I still have a brand new pair of the matching shorts with tags on ‘em, too, but nothing beats these pants. Eat your hearts out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
4BAB2136-D6A6-46F4-BE03-91ACAFD70C9B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom