Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Arrived yesterday 🐍🐍
764B259A-B9DA-4F38-B172-73FFBCD28F4F.jpeg

Did you cop on last Friday? I copped last Friday and mines aint ship either... dont really care it didnt ship yet but just annoyed they charged my card already and it aint ship
Yeah bro last Friday, def nice to see I’m not the only one, was getting a lil worried lol

Prelude pack was weak as ****.
Prelude or FTB?!

If we being 100% the idea for the ftb was kinda ehhhhad the dropped it and him not retiring don’t think they would been so hard (other than the 11)

did he wear any of the FTB or Preludes?

Prelude or FTB?!

If we being 100% the idea for the ftb was kinda ehhhhad the dropped it and him not retiring don’t think they would been so hard (other than the 11)

did he wear any of the FTB or Preludes?

My bad FTB. The prelude had some hits and misses but FTB was crap.

FTB pack was just about the campaign... kobe approaching the end. And nah he didnt wear any of them until the 11s and the performance in those 11s ironically solidified the pack. I do like the simplicity of the pack. Each model 1 singular color for the most part.

Someone finally did the black lace swap and they’re too clean! I knew i was on to something. Watch everyone follow suit with a lace swap

just got tracking my pair shipped yesterday and ill get it on monday... now i dont have to be checking my email everyday to see if these shipped lol

just updated my tracking and will get it on Tuesday instead of Monday... all good no rush to rock these just happy these shipped and ill have them soon... of course ill take pics once i get them even though you know what these look like lmao

Nice! Same here for the game vs the Suns on Mother’s Day!
83768192-BD41-4449-9674-3143BC1D82E1.jpeg
Mine came with the hang tag, 2 extra laces, a booklet and a pin.

i picked mine up from nike in person not sure if online pairs came with anything

not my pic but
D7426A05-CC3A-4A69-A13C-ACB751C19221.jpeg

so I have 2 pairs of these but one of them is a sample pair. I have not been able to find any info on the sample pair. I know they are legit but I’m curious about the sample pair. That pair I have the receipt from the vault in staple center. 9CC7E89B-7647-4F83-B064-82D717B266D5.jpeg 6100742A-D50B-486E-80E3-EA1CC57F42AA.jpeg

Last edited:
anyway I'll be able to trade these HOF for grinches? seem like value on HOF is steadily decreasing.. better to hold or try to trade and pay the difference for grinches now?

Back
Top Bottom