Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Don’t think so

popular model, very popular color way

draft days were limited and sold out with the IV protro and that colorway was HATED

Those were limited? I coulda sworn I seen them joints on multiple sites and even under retail on SX

Limited or not, I'm just glad these "Sold Out". It's good for the line, good for Nike Basketball shoes, shows there's still people interested in these types of releases and hopefully means more colorways.

Bert, my size has been hovering for around $240ish on StockX and Goat, if they can drop to around $200 i'd be happy and I'm thinking they will.

If they released one pair a month, thad be greeeeeeeeeeat :emoji_money_mouth:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

With the reports of these being narrow as hell im wondering if it’s like the protro 4 they pinched my pinky a bit til I broke them in I also laced them a bit looser near to the toe

Got my 2k’s in yesterday way nicer than I thought

I wanna flip em for a Chaos but in all actuality I think ima just cop a chaos pair resell this weekend

They are looking tough
Keep the 2k's! Sell off something you dont wear too much to fund the chaos.

First time using SNKRS this past weekend and struck out. Called around today and found an 11.5 sitting about 30 min from me, but I wear a sz 11. Heavily debating if I should go scoop regardless.

Man....kinda crazy story but after missing on SNKRS I called a house of hoops near me on release day about these and they refused to answer the phone...smh. Same Saturday. Don’t know why I even bothered, but called Sunday and finally an employee answered. The employee (while friendly) mentioned they only got 12 pairs in and they were sold out. Happened to be in the area after work yesterday evening and figured I’d swing in for a quick second just to see if they had anything of consequence and low and behold, they ended up having my size!! Super stoked for these!! I’m considering doubling up (don’t typically do that on same colorways for kicks but strongly considering). Just want to see how these play for me first. Didn’t snap pics as there’s already quite a number of pickup pics already. Always a good feeling to get a win.

JS”

Last edited:
First time using SNKRS this past weekend and struck out. Called around today and found an 11.5 sitting about 30 min from me, but I wear a sz 11. Heavily debating if I should go scoop regardless.
I struck out myself ..... but seems like plenty of folks say .5 up is good to go or even better than tts....

I struck out myself ..... but seems like plenty of folks say .5 up is good to go or even better than tts....

Yeah, that’s what I was reading. Two hours of debating made me call back to ask them to hold it and it was gone already smh.

I saw that some of the fellas in here got shipping emails from FTL yesterday after getting the, "back ordered" email. i myself have still not received any shipping info from FTL.... yet :ohwell:

Ordered my pair on release day with next day shipping.

Received my package with all my info on the outside of the box but on the inside, was someone else's shoes lol (Winterized Jordan IV's).

Luckily my size was still available. I would have been pissed if I missed out on these.

Refreshed FTL and copped my size. Email confirmation and all. Hoping they ship after reading last couple pages.

We didn't get them here in Kansas City but I'll be in LA on Thursday. Anyone know if there's any stores that may still have some pairs? I know the answer is probably no but thought I'd ask just in case.

I cant pay resell lol, idc how much it is haha.

Guess I will have to wait on the next colorway to drop.
I paid my fair share of resell back in 2019, but I told myself I'm gonna stop as much as possible in 2020. Now that sites like stockx and goat are charging sales tax, it might be even easier to stop paying the extra on the secondary market.

Back
Top Bottom