Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Next colorwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :nerd::nerd:

Lol, just salty still dont mind me

For what it’s worth I went back to see if the footlocker where I got mine still had them left in a 12 (think that’s the size you said you wear) but they only had small sizes....

JS”

Just tried on the 11.5 and they r kinda snug. Might want to trade for sz 12 if anyone is interested? Or they might break in on me. Lmk

4253C69C-754E-4E23-B6E7-5A9D02B74E74.jpeg

So stoked and thankful to have a NEW pair of Vs again... let alone getting the Chaos back! Personally, I don't feel like these are any bit narrower (if at all) than the originals. Maybe the colorways I had in the originals were ones that ran a bit narrower? I don't know... Anyway they are about as perfect TTS as it gets for me for hooping, just as the OGs were.

From an initial try-on, I'm impressed (of course that can change). I was skeptical about the zoom turbo but I think it was the perfect move with this shoe. Still possibly the best heel cup design/heel lockdown on a hoop shoe ever IMO. Cushlon feels good -- nice compression and rebound to it, but still feels stable. I will say, holding the OG side-by-side with the protro, the protro feels a bit heavier in-hand. This isn't really noticeable on-foot, but it makes sense given that Cushlon is typically heavier than Phylon.

Here's hoping more folks who want them can grab them from a restock or if resale prices come down.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200109201442850_COVER.jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200109201040498_COVER.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom