Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

AD just switched out of the chaos Vs at halftime to the 4s. If these are anything like the OGs it takes a lifetime to break in

og’s had zero break in time for me. I had the black and yellow pair when they first came out (Del Sol?).

what I remember most about the OG’s is that they bottomed out on me fairly quickly.

The 81's were more "memorable/wanted" than these & look how those went once they finally dropped.
Those sold out on SNKRS first day & sat pretty much everywhere else... :lol:

No chance they sell out at ALL retailers unless a huge discount code is applicable.

PO

I think these may be much more limited than basically any of those 4’s. I’m not taking any chances regardless.

Not really sure how, but I was able to just buy the 2k Chaos on SNKRS just now.. confirmation and everything

Only pair of basketball kicks I'm buying day 1 will be the Kobe 6 Protro Grinches if they ever give us those.
Just sold my Grinches to a new local boutique today. Sad to see them go but I never wore them except for actually on Christmas once a year, and they’re now old enough that who knows how long they will hold together at this point. The three pairs of Chaos I’ll have a week from now will make up for it, that’s still my No. 1 Kobe shoe. And I think there's a pretty fair chance Grinches will return when they Protro the 6.

So are the 5’s gonna be like the 4’s from this past year where they retro a bunch of different colorways? Or is this a one and done thing?

Just sold my Grinches to a new local boutique today. Sad to see them go but I never wore them except for actually on Christmas once a year, and they’re now old enough that who knows how long they will hold together at this point. The three pairs of Chaos I’ll have a week from now will make up for it, that’s still my No. 1 Kobe shoe. And I think there's a pretty fair chance Grinches will return when they Protro the 6.

I feel you. But I play in all my basketball shoes so if I get some Protro Grinches they will be beat :evil:

I just hit! 🔥

Attachments

• E3A32732-CB54-4BFE-9E8F-DADC5E1FE809.png
    E3A32732-CB54-4BFE-9E8F-DADC5E1FE809.png
    523.4 KB · Views: 605
Protro Grinches are a DAY 1 double cop. IDC IDC Im hooping in those ****

and maybe Bruce Lee’s

Just paid re-sale on the 2k20 Chaos. Offered $450 to a guy on eBay and after the coupon/shipping it came out to $362 shipped. Retail on the shoes would have been $180 + the game $60, thats $240 + tax.

I am totally ok with that considering I don't own the game nor do I wish to invest any time into playing it. Can't wait to own both colorways in a few weeks.

Last edited:
The 81's were more "memorable/wanted" than these & look how those went once they finally dropped.
Those sold out on SNKRS first day & sat pretty much everywhere else... :lol:

No chance they sell out at ALL retailers unless a huge discount code is applicable.

PO
Yup i'm waiting for that discount

They’re definitely still available. Just had a friend complete the challenge and linked for me. Almost immediately had an inbox alert.

Is it me or shipping on these 2k joints ridiculous or is that just normal for Nike shipping now, my joints scheduled to arrive the 8th of January

Haven't played 2K since 2K17, but been thinking about scooping 2K20 for the Chaos pair now that I'm back in the US from my vacation and seeing peeps in here still copping a day or so later.

To the folks that did the challenge, would it still be possible to do on a fresh character in the next few days while they still got stock without juicing with VC microtransactions? I assume not, but I figure it wouldn't be. Just wanna ask because I know nothing about 2K the last couple years.

Haven't played 2K since 2K17, but been thinking about scooping 2K20 for the Chaos pair now that I'm back in the US from my vacation and seeing peeps in here still copping a day or so later.

To the folks that did the challenge, would it still be possible to do on a fresh character in the next few days while they still got stock without juicing with VC microtransactions? I assume not, but I figure it wouldn't be. Just wanna ask because I know nothing about 2K the last couple years.
I had to use microtransactions because i never play myplayer. You would definitely have to if yiur starting from scratch

I just started a player from scratch, haven’t played My Player in a while and I was wonder how often can you attempt the challenge? Daily or as many times as you want?

I just started a player from scratch, haven’t played My Player in a while and I was wonder how often can you attempt the challenge? Daily or as many times as you want?
For example if you’re on the kings, you get one game tonight vs the Suns. If you fail you gotta wait until tomorrow when they play the Nuggets.

Back
Top Bottom