Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

So much talk about sizing for this shoe, I went TTS and I got a wide foot so hopefully these fit. Would hate to have to return these :frown:

Order just shipped!

Attachments

• B15CFD51-5008-46AC-AFB8-F4CD11966D25.jpeg
    B15CFD51-5008-46AC-AFB8-F4CD11966D25.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 185
I half sized up on these to an 11.5. Was lucky enough to try it on in store. For reference, im sz 11 in Kobe 8's and Jordan 1's.
You a fellow wide footer as well? Damn, the anticipation is killing me now. If it doesn't fit I guess got no choice to return and hope that they release the Bruce Lee's and I'll go half up for those :smile:

Half a size up is not even an option for me (I’m a size 14) so these better fit the same as the IV protros.

I bet at tts they break in but will be more likely to tear if in fact they are prone to tearing like the ogs.

You a fellow wide footer as well? Damn, the anticipation is killing me now. If it doesn't fit I guess got no choice to return and hope that they release the Bruce Lee's and I'll go half up for those :smile:

I do not consider myself to have a wide foot. But i think if you do have a wide foot, its prob best to half size up if you can.

Here are my other shoe sizing for reference
Yeezy 350 V2 sz 11.5
Yeezy 700 V1 sz 11
Jordan 3 sz 11
Jordan 4 sz 11
Jordan 6 sz 11
Jordan 1 sz 11
Kobe 8 sz 11
Kobe 9 Flyknit Low sz 11 - although i found it snug, but still doable.
Ultraboost 1.0 sz 11.5
Flyknit Trainer unpadded sz 11

But again everyones foot is different.

My pair doesn't come in until a couple of days, but I dipped into my HOH today and they had a pair left in my size on display. I tried it on and let me say TTS felt amazing. It honestly wasn't as tight as I expected from what I was hearing from everybody. For reference, I find the kyrie 6s to be tighter and more toe crunching if anything.

4s are wider. Your toe will get pinched if you're wide footer. But idk some like snug fit for ball or can tolerate tightness. Not me rather have some wiggle room.

I over slept that day, but not too worried about it. Even if there is no restock, once everyone gets their pairs shipped in the amount of pairs listed on StockX and Goat will go up and drive the current prices down. It happens every release.
Prices aren’t that high in the first place

i don think these will go down much, most who copped wanted them.
Just my opinion of course but I don’t see them selling for retail on the apps

Back
Top Bottom