Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

We talking sole separation or cracking? Uppers, midsoles or what? Also y’all wearing them for hoops or just casual...

I’m legit surprised the 8’s are already starting to break down...

Casual use for me but yeah the sole literally came apart on my volts and corals mind you I wore them like every other day for like 3 years but they deteriorated pretty quickly the last few months. My MCs are in good shape but I hardly rocked em. My sulfur and purple plats are probably next to separate because they were heavy in my rotation. I actually busted out my Venice beaches last weekend and everything fine except the sole is starting to pull apart on those as well

Damn I have no issues whatsoever with my 8s..but I also don’t wear sneakers everyday or hoop anymore

Agree but I usually rock my **** so with my used kicks I put em on the bay, im old school though I been buying and selling on eBay since 2000
When I do have a DS pair, SX is so easy and usually im cool with the price if it’s a retro Jordan

Yeah I only sold DS stuff I could never sell used kicks. I've never bought used either weird as it sounds I could never wear used shoes it bothers me lol

at around 300-320 on SX for the dark chaos seem to be still pretty good.
Yeah it really isn't. I'm good though. After 2K trolled me with those ugly *** LeBrons I couldn't even get behind the challenge and I lobe the chaos but I rather just have the proto

Damn I have no issues whatsoever with my 8s..but I also don’t wear sneakers everyday or hoop anymore

Just casual use for me but the 8 was like my favorite shoe at the time I found them to be so comfortable so I wore them alot to the gym too. But I have **** in the collection that's so old I'm afraid sole separating is gonna be happening more to me is what it is that's why I try to wear my kicks more because I used to just throw em in the collection. Now I've finally adapted to the buy it wear it mentality. That's why I truly started doubling up when I could so I could rock with no worries knowing another pair on ice was waiting

Got my pair of 2ks in and got everyone together for a family photo!

43EA06CB-A330-4AE3-8C5A-C6BEE6594169.jpeg

Respect my dude lol what a pic

I want the dark knights again badly. I beat those into the ground. I just loved that movie too and then kobe kept coming hard with dope colorways LeBron too for a while there. It's sad what the kick game has come too just utter lack of creativity or just pure dumb ****

I enjoyed the 8s but it was tuff to rock casually because they squeaked like a MFer. They were nice for the gym/hoop...although cushioning bottomed our easily now that I think about em. But a fresh pair was so nice.

Don't get me stockx and goat fees suck but them giving you a shipping label for ups drop off made my decisions easy
The free shipping pays for at least the commission SX charges for the first $100 of a sale price. Or more. Shipping has gotten expensive. And doesn’t eBay/paypal charge fees as well? I’ve been happy selling on SX. Admittedly I’ve never sold a single thing on the bay so I don’t know the actual fees you pay there.
Yeah I only sold DS stuff I could never sell used kicks. I've never bought used either weird as it sounds I could never wear used shoes it bothers me lol
That’s not weird to me :lol:

Y’all thinking mamba day for the UNDFTD collab again?

Says Fall 2020 on the tweet.

The free shipping pays for at least the commission SX charges for the first $100 of a sale price. Or more. Shipping has gotten expensive. And doesn’t eBay/paypal charge fees as well? I’ve been happy selling on SX. Admittedly I’ve never sold a single thing on the bay so I don’t know the actual fees you pay there.

Ebay just recently got rid of fees for selling sneakers on their platform. They're being more aggressive after having a flat or shrinking market share over the past few years.

UNDEFEATED x Nike Kobe 5 Protro
Release Date: Fall 2020
$190
Color: Multi-color/Metallic Gold/Multi-color

$190
Color: Metallic Gold/Multi-color/Field Purple

$190
Color: White/Metallic Gold/Rapid Teal

Played in my Chaos Protro for the first time since getting them today...

These are damn near unwearable the first time you wear them. Stiff as hell, need to be broken in badly. I remember the OG’s were like that too in any of the pairs that had patent leather like these on them. Hopefully they loosen up real quick.

$190
Color: Multi-color/Metallic Gold/Multi-color

$190
Color: Metallic Gold/Multi-color/Field Purple

$190
Color: White/Metallic Gold/Rapid Teal

Hmmmm....only 3 colorways this time around?? I’m sure things can change but interesting if this holds up.

JS”

It is interesting that they went to with undefeated to collab for the hof pack. I was hoping they would release a special pair for it. I wonder what they will do for mamba day then

F#$@ NDC man

Anyone else's restock from NDC get canceled?

Might have been a ghost restock

Are peoples kobe 8's really falling apart already? Im gonna go through my sneaker closet and see what i can sell. Im trying to rid myself of the collectors mentality (for the most part) and get it down to shoes i wear.

Thanks for the convo on it fellas, i appreciate it. Hopeful it didnt derail us too hard from the undftd 5's coming out.
My gradients and PPs outsoles both got brittle and cracked like hell. My blue corals, IDs and the neon green joints are still ok though. Feel really bad about the gradients, those were my favs. Hope to see them plus the PEs when they release the Protros.

Back
Top Bottom