Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Just wanted to share my iDs from 2010
72E4B58A-7D22-4883-B51D-54939FF191F9.jpeg

I prefer the shannon brown PE over the kid hollywood

speaking of PE's, haven't seen any protro 5 PE like we've been seeing protro 4 PE same time last year

there is no solid info on a new release date for the big stage/ parades, is there?

News outlets are running with the release of the Protro 5's.

Yeah these might be hard to get.

I saw that and thought:

1 - most articles are calling them a "tribute" to Kobe
2 - commenters are calling Nike every scummy name in the book

They're not tribute shoes. They were likely produced months before Kobe died. Nike is scummy on many levels but a lakers protro isn't one of them.

I saw that and thought:

1 - most articles are calling them a "tribute" to Kobe
2 - commenters are calling Nike every scummy name in the book

They're not tribute shoes. They were likely produced months before Kobe died. Nike is scummy on many levels but a lakers protro isn't one of them.

comments should be banned on the internet and social media (Excluding discussion boards)

fake News and minimal info. Ppl getting angry, spewing nonsense over someone’s opinion (that’s what news is these days rather than facts)

such a toxic environment has been created especially on Instagram cause of this.

To be honest, ever since Kobe retired, I have not been able to find a shoe that performs well for me. After the Kobe 11, I tried Under Armour, Adidas, and other Nikes but nothing felt as good. I currently only hoop in the Kobe Protro V and it feels great. I hope Nike will release more Kobe Protro (5, 6, 8, 9, 11) in the future.

To be honest, ever since Kobe retired, I have not been able to find a shoe that performs well for me.
You and i both, can 100% relate. Performance and aesthetic wise Kobes have been on feet the last 10yrs+. Hell look around the NBA! Never stopped to see just how many players love his line. Fortunately i really like the Jordan 34 because other than that id only have the 2019 AD as most recent Kobe and hate training a single pair into the ground now more than ever especially.
Never even gave another brand a try and dont intend to.

Maybe not aesthetically pleasing but the Why Not 1 & 2 are really nice performance wise imo ( I have the chaos .1). Haven’t tried the 3 yet but will most likely snag a pair for ~$70 when they drop.

played in my draft day XIs yesterday with the full length ID drop in. *chefs kiss*:smokin

You and i both, can 100% relate. Performance and aesthetic wise Kobes have been on feet the last 10yrs+. Hell look around the NBA! Never stopped to see just how many players love his line. Fortunately i really like the Jordan 34 because other than that id only have the 2019 AD as most recent Kobe and hate training a single pair into the ground now more than ever especially.
Never even gave another brand a try and dont intend to.

Same! Have been balling in 6/9/11/8's for the longest and my pair of 8's is starting to feel the wear.
I played in the NXT FF for the first time last night and was pretty impressed performance wise. Great comfort, grip, etc. just have to get used to the ankle support after ballin in lows for years.

Back
Top Bottom