Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Lol didn’t it get pushed back? I’m sure Nike and Vanessa are still working things out w/ lawyers... plus I know you see what’s going on the world right now!

Looks like they’re going to release on April 1st.
This is from SNS

Attachments

• 9DE3E0B2-A4A5-4A3A-B88E-A5F6FFC7A85D.png
    9DE3E0B2-A4A5-4A3A-B88E-A5F6FFC7A85D.png
    569.8 KB · Views: 725
Nobody knows if the kay yows will get an official release? Different sizes are for sale on eBay right now.

I think I would legit want to punch someone in the face reselling these in person. Let the Kobe fans get em to rock. But we alllllllllll know how the story will go.

Nike should send out exclusive access to anyone who copped the chaos 5's or anything Kobe related prior to his passing and avoid these resellers at all cost.

Allows me to save some money so I can try to buy a couple. Maybe a pair to display with my Kobe stuff

I think I would legit want to punch someone in the face reselling these in person. Let the Kobe fans get em to rock. But we alllllllllll know how the story will go.

Nike should send out exclusive access to anyone who copped the chaos 5's or anything Kobe related prior to his passing and avoid these resellers at all cost.
They don’t care

Lmao told y’all for weeks they’re not releasing anything Kobe for years. I guess we gotta wait forever to mourn his death according to some on this site

No. Again, I wasn’t. If you looked a page or so back you’d see that. Reading comprehension. Get to know it.

Back
Top Bottom