Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Most people going TTS? Same size as with 1’s and 4’s?

Still salty I missed out on Chaos and then couldn’t buy resale before 2020 went to hell.

Like I said these better be easy too cop and have so many pairs around since all the nba players have them
Make this a release like the mamba fury

Just hoping there’s enough for everyone who wants a pair. Only a few Kobe releases should be “rare” from here on out to match with demand
just make them bountiful nike. Let everyone eat except for the resellers. Lets do this.
It would be nice to see these released in the quantities when you could get these in outlets (especially Kobes 1-5) for sub $50 via phone order (including shipping) when that was a thing. Like phone orders those prices won't come back but it would be nice to see these released in those types of quantities going forward. Just sitting on outlet shelves with more in the back waiting to be put out, like they were in the original run.

Nobody knows if UNDFTD will release their pairs or if Nike pulled the cooperation with them?

Buying a pair each but let’s hope resellers don’t screw us

vtw what color ways r listened?? Looks like Bruce Lee’s whites and???

Last edited:
Wasn't there some dude wildin' earlier in the thread that kept insisting that Nike wouldn't release Kobes again for years? :lol:

Anyway...
giphy.gif

Wasn't there some dude wildin' earlier in the thread that kept insisting that Nike wouldn't release Kobes again for years? :lol:
Technically, he's not wrong until there are Kobes for purchase, which there currently is not.

They’re coming on those dates fellas.

I have a pair of lakers championship on the way within 2 weeks once store gets the shipment plug just hit me up tonight
Which one is this again? The same as the Protro Lakers that were supposed to release before?

Have no need to buy any of these colorways coming this month but great to see, as some of us were always confident would happen. I hope the people who spent the past few months freaking the **** out feel better now.

so what's dropping, im out on big stages never cared for them

what drops after?

definitely need that lakers pair!

big stages are “meh” rn but i know i’l regret not copping later :

So what’s releasing on 23?? Y’all are all over the place. Making no sense just sounds like jibberish

So what’s releasing on 23?? Y’all are all over the place. Making no sense just sounds like jibberish
8/23 is the Half & Half parade
8/24 is the lakers pair
8/29 is a new pair we haven’t seen i believe

Back
Top Bottom