Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

0A585213-DDDF-4F49-BFE3-85C90CBF4D66.jpeg

They're so beautiful 😍

That has to mean mass mass release no?
No. Unlikely any kobe sig will be a high production shoe. Take down models are produced in higher volume and more colorways. The same business model as Jordan retros. Keep the hardcore hungry with limited runs. Sell the lower tech, high profit shoes to the masses who just want the logo.

No. Unlikely any kobe sig will be a high production shoe. Take down models are produced in higher volume and more colorways. The same business model as Jordan retros. Keep the hardcore hungry with limited runs. Sell the lower tech, high profit shoes to the masses who just want the logo.
Limited production run or is Nike just sending out limited stock to its retail partners?

My local Dicks* said they have no idea n would only know when the truck shows up lmao smfh

Got to remember these were probably either GR’s or “limited GR” (hate that phrase). hype through the roof though now

Boy oh boy, whoever designed those Undefeated pairs should have their crayons taken away, forever. Absolutely atrocious. I'm gonna just keep on rocking my Chaos during Mamba Week, not going after any of this round of releases but hope it's not as much of a **** show as predicted.

Im so curious on how nike designs they're shoes tbh or who gets the final say, "OK we're going with this one and release it".

I've seen high school kids design better colorways than those.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're trash but a lot of them are so played out and basic. Too much noise and no context, "hey let's do a 'What The' like colorway maybe add gold swoosh's even if the color blocking doesn't look good, put UNDFTD tags on them and viola".

The white undefeated pair reminds me of PG 1 Ivory's.

1597525830176.png

These PG 1's went on sale for as low $50-$70 and Nike's going to charge us $300+ for the Undefeated pack and resale is probably going to be around $500.

Same colorway and blocking, probably same materials as well, hell if not maybe PG 1's are probably a little better because some parts of the upper have suede and leather material.

On the top of my head I can come up with designs better than the Undefeated pack.

All black patent leather upper
Volt, oversized swoosh's (Kinda like the Off-white Blazers).
Cream, glow in the dark midsoles and outsoles
Black suede-liners on the tongues with 5 NBA championship trophies in gold.
Oversized "UNDFTD" logo on the right insole, left pair has "Mamba Forever".

I just don't get why Nike mess around too much.

The What If concept is starting to grow on me, but I really want the Chaos and I'm not seeing them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom