Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

You’re saying it’s not a GR but it’s also not limited. Can’t be both. Hope everyone gets what they want. Resellers suck.
You know how lebron 7 media days went? Quickstrike. I was able to grab 2 pairs, but they also didn't sit. Some people in here making it out like they won't have a chance at any of the protro 5's releasing. I see bait raffle, undefeated raffle, ftl app, foot patrol, then of course snkrs. All those confirmed from just today and just for the big stages and I'm sure there's gonna be other places raffling. Shoot your shot and put in the leg work and I'm sure a good amount of people will be walking away with something from mamba week.

I got a second entry in under my girls name and I saw it the second time around it said that

but it’s pretty stupid to even have to mark that.

obviously

:lol:

its how they filter out bots, a lot of places started implementing questions that require actual answer in order to submit raffle and/or to purchase. The assumption that bots only know to enter a raffle with name and size and address but not know how to answer questions automatically. However, bots still bypasses this and bots still feast on undftd raffles.

its how they filter out bots, a lot of places started implementing questions that require actual answer in order to submit raffle and/or to purchase. The assumption that bots only know to enter a raffle with name and size and address but not know how to answer questions automatically. However, bots still bypasses this and bots still feast on undftd raffles.

that makes sense
you don’t deserve the shoes
:rofl: ok buddy

:lol: y’all are tough but whatever. I’m not a bot....

this is the raffle, and it asks what model at the end, 1 thru 6, I’m sorry it’s a silly question. It’s like at the end asking Nike or Adidas....
I don’t deserve the shoes now.
95EFFFBE-2827-4059-9618-B5E1D256A872.png

You know how lebron 7 media days went? Quickstrike. I was able to grab 2 pairs, but they also didn't sit. Some people in here making it out like they won't have a chance at any of the protro 5's releasing. I see bait raffle, undefeated raffle, ftl app, foot patrol, then of course snkrs. All those confirmed from just today and just for the big stages and I'm sure there's gonna be other places raffling. Shoot your shot and put in the leg work and I'm sure a good amount of people will be walking away with something from mamba week.
Undefeated pack is a quickstrike as a Tier 0 exclusive. The other releases are not, but are very limited, that’s why there are raffles. Nike can do better. There will be a lot of L’s posted here soon because of resellers.

Not really feeling any of the colorways. Will reserve money for the bruce lees, alternate bruce lees, nikeid (if coming) or just wait for the 6s

i would strongly advise against taking preorders right now.. I've seen so many fake protros on the market lately (and they've been looking pretty close to good ngl)..

many of these fakes i'm seeing are also "in-hand"... i was speaking to a guy on offerup asking him how he got his hands on a pair and he said he had a "connect" but obviously it was a front lol

if you purchase a preorder, you never really know what you're gonna get until its in hand... just a precaution i would say.

Are the numbers going to be low?? I want to get at least a pair of each one I want.

Any idea what way is the best to secure a pair? Kob was my favorite player ever and one of my biggest inspirations and been collecting his shoes forever. Need these as memorials for my homie.

Current Chaos prices and the long awaited release is gonna keep these above 400 at least resell. Already looking to move some sneakers if I strike out on retail.

Current Chaos prices and the long awaited release is gonna keep these above 400 at least resell. Already looking to move some sneakers if I strike out on retail.
I’m going to be optimistic and say the reason chaos are still up there in pride is because it’s an OG colorway. But with all the hype & resellers these new releases might be up there Smh.

Footlocker app shows open for reservation, but they’re not available in any zip code I put in, to include the big cities (LA, NYC). Anyone happen to stop by their local footlocker to see if they’re getting any protros in?

Back
Top Bottom