Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I’m going to be optimistic and say the reason chaos are still up there in pride is because it’s an OG colorway. But with all the hype & resellers these new releases might be up there Smh.
These upcoming drops are showing up in a lot of celeb feeds and it’s been a long awaited Kobe release, during Mamba Week. The hype is real. They won’t be less than 400 resell unfortunately. Maybe they drop in price in a few months.

Footlocker app shows open for reservation, but they’re not available in any zip code I put in, to include the big cities (LA, NYC). Anyone happen to stop by their local footlocker to see if they’re getting any protros in?
There are 3 showing up for me that I signed up for here in LA for the Big Stage release.

Wonder if this is the Black Mamba jersey? The mobile app says it's "PURPLE/YELLOW"

1598086107752.png

1598086263112.png

Wonder if this is the Black Mamba jersey? The mobile app says it's "PURPLE/YELLOW"

1598086107752.png

1598086263112.png

seems different because the black mamba jersey is a swingman from what I know?

interesting

I just hope I can get the 5x rings & the eybl pair would be cool too, I’m fine if missing means I can get both Bruce Lee pairs later though haha

I'd be happy if i was rich

I'd be posting this with my jordan 8 kobes on not worried about missing any of these

Last edited:
Footlocker app shows open for reservation, but they’re not available in any zip code I put in, to include the big cities (LA, NYC). Anyone happen to stop by their local footlocker to see if they’re getting any protros in?

Footlocker employees gonna backdoor this so bad like the fade to black 11's. A lot of footlocker stores are closed right now

Couldn’t enter at UNDEFEATED again.... spinning circle yet again.... then captcha time out.... Using chrome on iPhone 11 Pro Max.... anyone know wassup?

I just want the Black/White Bruce Lee's...want the UNDFTD What if but not a necessity. I wonder is that jersey that's purple and yellow the one they rocked last yr I think

Yeah, I was. The same thing happens to me most of the time when I’m on mobile and using data (at work), it just always spins and endless captchas

Seems like the 2:24pm mamba and mambacita update isn’t EST, will check again at 5:24 for the west coast update.

Back
Top Bottom