Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

When y’all say your in line on DSG, you mean the page hasn’t even loaded yet , right?
Been in line since 1:50

**** won’t even load. It’s like the finish line crap
Yup it just says 'You're in line' and the 4 loading dots. Page periodically refreshes...

I had 5 screens up...plus accounts for me, my wife and 3 friends! All L's. Just trying to get 1 pair!

I'm hearing only 20k pairs of these? WHY???? For us fans of Kobe's in the wake of his passing this year why wouldn't you make it so everyone who wants a pair can get a pair....rather than put them all into the hands of resellers so people can make money off his name! Disappointed to say the least. Such BS

Y’all don’t go trolling venessa
foul on nikes part to make these limited
They could of made millions of pairs and still would be impossible to cop! It’s going to like this forever unless u want some mamba fury’s 🤣🤣🤣

hope y’all have a nice Kobe collection already lol

Hope it ships.

D4A8F4D4-196B-477E-B2ED-A8CCA62DB28B.jpeg

I had 5 screens up...plus accounts for me, my wife and 3 friends! All L's. Just trying to get 1 pair!

I'm hearing only 20k pairs of these? WHY???? For us fans of Kobe's in the wake of his passing this year why wouldn't you make it so everyone who wants a pair can get a pair....rather than put them all into the hands of resellers so people can make money off his name! Disappointed to say the least. Such BS
20k? I heard a number lower than that. I think a lot more people are gonna hit tomorrow’s drop.
Remember Nike prides itself on “hype”...

Y’all don’t go trolling venessa

They could of made millions of pairs and still would be impossible to cop! It’s going to like this forever unless u want some mamba fury’s 🤣🤣🤣

hope y’all have a nice Kobe collection already lol
should have just put them on nike by you with no customizations

Back
Top Bottom