Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I will forever regret canceling my order on the Chaos’ back in January. I ball in my Kobes and the 5’s aren’t the most durable shoe. They’re excellent, but the Nike check and the soles easily and heavily get damaged! These shoes aren’t worth $180 even, but for nostalgic reasons we’ve been forced to pay that. And this “reseller” thing has gotten out of hand. I always won shoes on “SNKRS”, but it’s clearly gonna be like this in regards to these shoes from now on. But I will always regret canceling the Chaos’ I won back in January.
I had my wife check ftl since I was working, only thing left was an 8. She asked if I wanted em and I told her no. I wear a 9 so I probably would've been dying in those 8's, but damn. I could've at least size swapped or used as trade bait down the line

Well, this was another ****show this morning with Nike. Guess they didn't feel like honoring Kobe's legacy past some lip service and a commercial. Hope the Lakers can ball out tonight in his jersey for him at least.

It's been said already but damn, nike is a cold callous ***** to the fans for this. Better be paying Vanessa good!

I'm hype
Screenshot_20200824-100700_Gallery.jpg

Damn man, once is enough :lol:
You ain't gotta rub it in our faces :rofl:

Bro....snkrs was so disrespectful this morning. Didn't even have the decency to tell me 'nah fam, not this time, but you have another chance to get a pair in a couple days, good luck bro, hold you're head up and remember, you're smart and handsome'

Nah. Hoed me. Just X'd out the pending and gave me the option to buy again. Bruh...kiss my whole ***.

typical Nike tho. all the waiting and delay just to come out with the same results, capitalizing on Kobe's death lol.

The rare opportunity for the double L and I got it. I don’t know what Nike’s algorithm is for sneakers, but it’s not consumer friendly.

NDC don’t even have the decency to say “nah bruh, maybe next time”. I just wait and see sold out and that’s usually how I know I didn’t get it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom