Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I’m very disillusioned with these releases.. Bruce Lee’s, the 5 rings, Grinch, and anything Kobe sneaker related is going to be impossible it seems. Sad realization.

The 6 is my favorite model. I hope things are different next year for those.

Lakers website is about to get destroyed. I hit 2 pairs of the Chaos when they released. Even 2 pairs of the undefeated mamba 4s. But now a days, no chance.

I did get a pair of AD NXTs. Consolation prize I guess. I saw the link posted on twitter earlier so I went for them for the hell of it. At least it’s something this week.

Attachments

• C7DC239C-B9C2-4719-9B96-ECF704D46F72.jpeg
    C7DC239C-B9C2-4719-9B96-ECF704D46F72.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 323
Lakers website is about to get destroyed. I hit 2 pairs of the Chaos when they released. Even 2 pairs of the undefeated mamba 4s. But now a days, no chance.

I did get a pair of AD NXTs. Consolation prize I guess. I saw the link posted on twitter earlier so I went for them for the hell of it. At least it’s something this week.
They're under retail even after shipping and tax on GOAT app lol

I’m in South Carolina and I remember the days when I was the ONLY dude balling in Kobe’s!!! Everybody hated Kobe Bryant on the east coast! I bought three Zoom Kobe 1s for $65 apiece during Footlocker’s “30% off Family & Friends” back in the day! Folks didn’t start rocking Kobes until the 5’s. But I’m 39 and my playing days in basketball are quickly coming to an end. This pandemic has shortened it even more. But it hurts like hell that I can’t even get these shoes anymore due to others selfish reasons. Nike had to have known that many of us are still hurt after Kobe’s death and we want some type of attachment to him now even more. To not produce this shoe in adequate numbers was an extreme slap in the face to us customers. Please stay strong and do not buy these shoes from any of these resellers above the standard price. We gotta start striking back!!!

your 1st time using SNKRS? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

congrats though

Second time lol. First time was yesterday for the big stages. I’m really out the whole hyped shoe game thing so I never really cared for Snkrs releases.

The last sneaker I copped was the blackcat 4s just to give you an example of the type of shoes I like. Basically the ones no one cares about. I’m excited about the damn Penny 3s. I never buy retail 😂

I know I’m super lucky. Honestly was hoping they’d release the OG Laker colorway, but I’m happy with these as well.

Nike needs to start doing Trivia questions on their drops to weed off these resellers/kids coppin' solely to flip. They could easily do that and it would open up so many manual wins.

Why does nike Santa monica and Nike the grove stop selling their local nba star kobe Bryant products

Something doesn’t add up, if these don’t arrive until 9/1 then how are resellers already selling these on stockx and goat? Wouldn’t they be penalized for shipping after 2 business days. Maybe nike IS using stockx to sell them directly

Something doesn’t add up, if these don’t arrive until 9/1 then how are resellers already selling these on stockx and goat? Wouldn’t they be penalized for shipping after 2 business days. Maybe nike IS using stockx to sell them directly
Not sure about goat

but from what i’ve heard stockx has a unwritten rule that new releases get 10 days to ship

also the back door was left open

My guess is fakes since they already exist for this jersey. Near 1:1 replicas exist.

I think some factory workers are getting smarter/fed up with low wages so they hid a couple pairs to sell on Goat/SX.

Just keep preaching it to yourself. If resale it's too much, don't pay. Buyers control market, especially with kids using their mom's credit card. they can't hold these forever

Back
Top Bottom