Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Screenshot_20200827-142035_Gmail.jpg

Size 15!!!
LETS ****ING GOOO. HAPPY FOR YOU MAN

I got sent an e-mail for the size 12 about 45 mins ago. Thanks again to those that shared raffle links and what not. Y'all are some real dudes...i was bummed the **** out about this whole Kobe week and the attack of the bots but somehow I was fortunate enough to get something Kobe based...i hope those that haven't hit yet on a pair get some good juju sent their way.

I'm curious to know how many pairs of these were made. Seems wild that there's way more success in here for the Undefeated pack than there was for the other two pairs this week. Almost seems backward to me. I'm also curious to see what the resale prices look like once everyone has them in hand, just because it will indicate what the demand really was/is for Kobes in general right now. Will it still be $1200-plus, or will it drop to like the $800 range? Doesn't matter to me either way, but it's an interesting thing to observe.

I'm happy to hit, but candidly the 5X were the ones for me out of the whole week. It does seem very strange that these would have been made in a quantity 10 times greater than the other two pairs... Speaks to the fact that nike could have ramped production on those probably....

I'm thinking the EYBL might be a larger quantity than the other two. I think dropping the "Girls" pair was important to nike and the family to continue Kobs work promoting the girls game. Odds that those were made after he passed and thus in bigger quantities? Anyone knows the numbers for that run?

My Invoice Was 19K

So we've got 13K on the low end, and 24K on the high? Anyone else lower or higher? This should be a good proxy for Quantity as invoice #s are normally sequential for record keeping purposes...

Don't know if SX is a good indicator but they must have not made a lot of size 14s.

My Invoice Was 19K

So we've got 13K on the low end, and 24K on the high? Anyone else lower or higher? This should be a good proxy for Quantity as invoice #s are normally sequential for record keeping purposes...

invoice at 11k size 8 emailed at 8:12 am.

I'm curious to know how many pairs of these were made. Seems wild that there's way more success in here for the Undefeated pack than there was for the other two pairs this week. Almost seems backward to me. I'm also curious to see what the resale prices look like once everyone has them in hand, just because it will indicate what the demand really was/is for Kobes in general right now. Will it still be $1200-plus, or will it drop to like the $800 range? Doesn't matter to me either way, but it's an interesting thing to observe.
Resale gonna be wild tbh. just from in here a lot of the guys are genuine kobe/laker fans and want them to keep.

if you’re paying resale i’d trying to jump when the packs start coming in. These are going to shoot up to the 1500+ range once most of the fans get pairs to hold on to. (1-2 years)

Back
Top Bottom