Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

This still the best PE. (imo)
7DF37041-EF6E-4F48-B0D0-720C2949BDD7.jpeg

Boggles my mind why dudes even buy sizes that big that they obviously can't wear to flip. Idiot probably made maybe $10-15 off that flip, when he could've just passed and let someone who can wear it get it for retail.

Boggles my mind why dudes even buy sizes that big that they obviously can't wear to flip. Idiot probably made maybe $10-15 off that flip, when he could've just passed and let someone who can wear it get it for retail.

Crazy part I probably could have gotten them cheaper. Tons of asks in that size and only 2 bids. Doesn't happen often but being a big footer came through for these releases.

I want the black Big Stage’s. Not too upset about missing out on the white Big Stage remix.

Would’ve liked the 5x Champ shoe, but it is what it is. Nike botched it up for most of us.

I want the black Big Stage’s. Not too upset about missing out on the white Big Stage remix.

Would’ve liked the 5x Champ shoe, but it is what it is. Nike botched it up for most of us.
I used to own both the black and white og big stages, but sold the whites years ago when I noticed them turning yellow. Blacks are the hardest (imo), and definitely glad I held onto em. Added bonus that the color way is my frats colors

Only hit the EYBL's this week. Really wanted the undefeated What If pack, but that was an L. My boy won a pair, so it was good to see real people who will wear and appreciate them and get em.

In my opinion these are the best PE 5s we’ve seen.
for 4s, it would have to be Doncic’s chrome heel with black and pink hits.

Nike really can do so much more, baffles me why we don’t see these options for ID.

Nike didn't make enough and resellers gon' resell.

At this point I'm wondering:

- Why did ****'s Sporting Goods get ANY stock?
- What purpose do any of the footsites have, other than to feed bots?

Eybl shipped from SNKRS. 1 for 81 this week. Missed the Union drop, but thankful for a pair of Kobes

Back
Top Bottom