Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Anyone win twice? My buddy received another invoice

Edit: to clarify... did anyone get 2 invoices off 1 entry

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ube
I’m hoping more than anything the billing/ shipping wasn’t matching up with what was entered or it was already used. That undefeated actually cares enough to check for that kinda stuff.

I would think the reseller vultures would try and hold kobes and move other stuff they got lying around. I laugh every time I see resellers in my fb group posting about retail“steals” for bel airs or dmp6’s or those yellow 12’s

I paid 245$ with all the fees for chaos pair on goat. Got them in on Friday, worked Saturday, finally got around to opening up the package on Sunday, and maybe 5 min after I opened the box I was still examining the shoes is when I started getting all the texts and alerts that Kobe died. Anytime I see the chaos pair that’s immediately what I think about.
I copped my pair the monday after the dropped (got to use my discount on them) ended up hooping in them the day before he died and can’t believe he’s really gone. it still hurts man

I meant order status on Undefeated site? Mine still says Order confirmed.

Sorry about that. When I click on account and order history, I see my order # with description. When I click on it I get this weird message “
ERROR CODE: 404
we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for.”

I tried logging out and back in and still get the same message. Not sure whats up

EDIT: When I click on order status through my email confirmation it says “
Your order is confirmed
You’ll receive an email when your order is ready”

While prices have drastically dropped, I’m going to take a guess and say that 5x & BS will probably stay at around $350-380 at its lowest. At least for my size (9). I could be wrong of course. I’d be sick for the people that paid $7-800.

While prices have drastically dropped, I’m going to take a guess and say that 5x & BS will probably stay at around $350-380 at its lowest. At least for my size (9). I could be wrong of course. I’d be sick for the people that paid $7-800.
I might have to pull the trigger if I see BS for 350. Already pulled trigger for 5x at 435 and feel like I overpaid. But it is what it is. Goat credit doesn’t feel like a big thing if I did overpay by like 20-50 bucks.

I might have to pull the trigger if I see BS for 350. Already pulled trigger for 5x at 435 and feel like I overpaid. But it is what it is. Goat credit doesn’t feel like a big thing if I did overpay by like 20-50 bucks.
They’re fluctuating. Some pairs selling for less and some are selling for around that price you got. Don’t overthink it lol you gonna have some 🔥 your way!

Then there are some of us who hooped in all our old Kobes so they got hella beat and dumped. And now chances of collecting them again through Protro re-releases are gonna be hard :frown:
you're telling me, look at my post history. been asking for the V retro to drop for YEARS

all time favorite shoe and can't even get a chance to cop an ugly *** color way to use on court :lol:

I don't have a pair of 5s so i can't know how it stands up against the 4 or 6 but I doubt it's much better

you're telling me, look at my post history. been asking for the V retro to drop for YEARS

all time favorite shoe and can't even get a chance to cop an ugly *** color way to use on court :lol:
Same boat. Been looking forward to this re-release. Paid a lil bit more for chaos. Its very unfortunate the tragedy happened during this time or else it wouldve been easy cop

fk this resellers tho fr

Back
Top Bottom