Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

20200901_215554.jpg

Who here still has these " deadstock"

20200902_203207418_iOS.jpg

Damn my 5x champs from goat is coming from Hong Kong. First time I've ever had a pair of shoes come from HK. Usually my DHL orders ship from EU. Wonder if I should be concerned. Guess I'll use my bunch of free credits from the check check app just to be sure. They touch down next week Wednesday too smh. Usually DHL is super quick with that 2 day ship
Anybody know if this a common thing? I almost bought the 5x right now from goat but now I’m worried.

you mean kobes existing in HK? Yes, hes one of the most popular athlete in Asia. Theres no doubt they got a lot of kobes there.

GOAT has facilities in Hong Kong.

My LBJ Media Day 7s came from there when I purchased from GOAT.

GOAT has facilities in Hong Kong.

My LBJ Media Day 7s came from there when I purchased from GOAT.

Good to know. Thank you

yeah the basketball scene and basketball shoes is big there, bunch of mom and pop shops that don't really have a name but have nike accounts. When I was in China a couple of years ago, stumbled across a nike store in the middle of nowhere, and they had bunch of nike basketball sneakers and even a NikeID studio inside with a few ID’s on display. This was one of the only pic I took that I had to dig deep in my camera roll for lol

758F8676-2B1A-49FB-A374-392BDC42E05C.jpeg
FB97A786-6BFF-41A6-975A-ACD21B8E9885.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah the basketball scene and basketball shoes is big there, bunch of mom and pop shops that don't really have a name but have nike accounts. When I was in China a couple of years ago, stumbled across a nike store in the middle of nowhere, and they had bunch of nike basketball sneakers and even a NikeID studio inside with a few ID’s on display. This was one of the only pic I took that I had to dig deep in my camera roll for lol

758F8676-2B1A-49FB-A374-392BDC42E05C.jpeg
FB97A786-6BFF-41A6-975A-ACD21B8E9885.jpeg
Awesome, thank you for the feedback and for digging in the crates for that pic.

I think alot of us are in the same boat with the whole UPS "ready to pick up" part. The person that got cancelled did you get the shipping email?

My Lebron 7 "Media Days" came from China/HK via StockX but def authentic.
How were you box labels? I saw that yeezy bariums that came from China had totally different box labels that the standard US/EU ones. I know it's comparing adidas to Nike, but just wanted to make sure your labels were the same as how they normally are.

For the pack?
what size?!?
I think alot of us are in the same boat with the whole UPS "ready to pick up" part. The person that got cancelled did you get the shipping email?

Yeah from the pack. Size 8.5

I never got a shipping confirmation email, just a cancellation with no explanation.

Gah super bummed since it was the only shoe I was able to grab from the releases last week. Reached out to undefeated support to see if I can at least get an explanation.

Yeah from the pack. Size 8.5

I never got a shipping confirmation email, just a cancellation with no explanation.

Gah super bummed since it was the only shoe I was able to grab from the releases last week. Reached out to undefeated support to see if I can at least get an explanation.
Possibly your shipping/billing/email didn't match from what you entered with? That's the only explanation that I can come up with

Back
Top Bottom