Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

same here. no email about shipping. size 9. got the invoice, completed the order, CC charged. nothing since Thurs

Yeah from the pack. Size 8.5

I never got a shipping confirmation email, just a cancellation with no explanation.

Gah super bummed since it was the only shoe I was able to grab from the releases last week. Reached out to undefeated support to see if I can at least get an explanation.
Was the charge to your credit card posted? Or was it Up to authorizarion only?

I ordered a sz 10.5 but no shipping confirmation yet. Undftd charges is posted though.

Last edited:
Yeah from the pack. Size 8.5

I never got a shipping confirmation email, just a cancellation with no explanation.

Gah super bummed since it was the only shoe I was able to grab from the releases last week. Reached out to undefeated support to see if I can at least get an explanation.
My order was canceled too, it was literally seconds after I paid. Transaction went through and refund came through right after.
If you log in to your undefeated account on their website, under your orders, it should have a reason, mine says "fraud." No idea why, my cc info was identical to raffle entry.

Only reason I could think of is I put in 2 raffle entries under 2 emails, but I assume the majority of everyone does that lol

I also sent them many emails through replying to my order, using the website contact function, and social media. Haven't received any response.

My order was canceled too, it was literally seconds after I paid. Transaction went through and refund came through right after.
If you log in to your undefeated account on their website, under your orders, it should have a reason, mine says "fraud." No idea why, my cc info was identical to raffle entry.

Only reason I could think of is I put in 2 raffle entries under 2 emails, but I assume the majority of everyone does that lol

I also sent them many emails through replying to my order, using the website contact function, and social media. Haven't received any response.

Well we know why you are a “FRAUD” lol JK

Was the charge to your credit card posted? Or was it Up to authorizarion only?

I ordered a sz 10.5 but no shipping confirmation yet. Undftd charges is posted though.

It was posted. It's is now pending a refund.**

That's odd. Mine just says "other". I'm sure there are huge delays to their email responses. I wouldn't be surprised. In previous orders (not release products) on their websites, I've contacted customer service and got responses about 48-72 hours later.

So you put 2 entries under 2 different emails but used the same address information? Maybe that's why they cancelled. Found out you had multiple entries using the same info and axed em.

So you put 2 entries under 2 different emails but used the same address information? Maybe that's why they cancelled. Found out you had multiple entries using the same info and axed em.

I had two entries with the same shipping and billing and my pack shipped yesterday.

yeah the basketball scene and basketball shoes is big there, bunch of mom and pop shops that don't really have a name but have nike accounts. When I was in China a couple of years ago, stumbled across a nike store in the middle of nowhere, and they had bunch of nike basketball sneakers and even a NikeID studio inside with a few ID’s on display. This was one of the only pic I took that I had to dig deep in my camera roll for lol

758F8676-2B1A-49FB-A374-392BDC42E05C.jpeg
FB97A786-6BFF-41A6-975A-ACD21B8E9885.jpeg
Those are niiice

How were you box labels? I saw that yeezy bariums that came from China had totally different box labels that the standard US/EU ones. I know it's comparing adidas to Nike, but just wanted to make sure your labels were the same as how they normally are.

Mine
20200903_001544729_iOS.jpg

Screenshot off some dude's video on YT
chrome_uwGVKvOEUx.png

Damn my 5x champs from goat is coming from Hong Kong. First time I've ever had a pair of shoes come from HK. Usually my DHL orders ship from EU. Wonder if I should be concerned. Guess I'll use my bunch of free credits from the check check app just to be sure. They touch down next week Wednesday too smh. Usually DHL is super quick with that 2 day ship

They won it off the raffle on nike hks website. Seems even with a identification required to enter mostly resellers won. Shoes off the website typically have a Chinese warning leaflet in the box so don't be surprised if you see one. Box should be the same as the US there's no hkd retail tag

Back
Top Bottom