Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

20200903_151841.jpg
20200903_151859.jpg
20200903_151913.jpg
20200903_151931.jpg

Just got shipping from undefeated. Size 13 due here in Chicago on 9/10. Email went to Junk folder for some reason. Either way I’m pumped they are in the way.

Man, really wish I hit that alt chaos pair. Still like the OGs more as I think the white makes em pop a little more, but still.. Guess I better reserve my 2k game and put in my pre-order for the PS5 so I don't make that mistake again

I'm so tempted to sell some old heat to pay for the Undefeated pack. Should see a dip on StockX now that pairs are being delivered. Cant believe I didnt hit a damn thing during Mamba week.

The alt chaos is tough. I actually think I prefer that to the OG whites. Something about a black base does it for me

Man, really wish I hit that alt chaos pair. Still like the OGs more as I think the white makes em pop a little more, but still.. Guess I better reserve my 2k game and put in my pre-order for the PS5 so I don't make that mistake again
I bought these a week after Christmas on StockX for 300 bc I took an L too but was digging this color way with the Og chaos around the corner at the time.

Back
Top Bottom