Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Its a little ridiculous as I'm in San Diego and could just drive up there to pick it up lol. Been sitting on my waiting for UPS to pick it up message since Sunday.

My brother got his UNDFTD pack (8.5) today after getting his shipping email just yesterday (same as the one I got Sunday for my 9.5) and not having it update on UPS until it was delivered at his door. I’m hoping mine just randomly arrives like his... I’m super jealous!
C18E255F-F432-4F3D-A265-355691A253CF.jpeg
4E06C88B-77EA-4399-9E05-59C44E2175D0.jpeg

Bruce Lees will be the best Kobe V colorway to release imo. Since we didn't get any other OG's besides the Chaos I think the BLs are the clear cut winners.

Bruce Lees will be the best Kobe V colorway to release imo. Since we didn't get any other OG's besides the Chaos I think the BLs are the clear cut winners.

Only if they retro Dark Knight, then these 2 are heads-to-heads IMO along with Chaos and Da Vincis.

Reactions: Ube
I think I’m the only person here who doesn’t care for the Bruce Lees

I'm with ya man. They are nice and a classic, but the hype behind them will just make the botbois/resellers more itching to take everything and flip.

For me, I don't mind if Kobe never wore the pair, but I know he was completely involved in the tech and the technology for each shoe. That's what matters for me and also how each show fits each person's game play. 4's/9's/11's are my all time. Never got to ball in the 5's but hopefully I can grab any to ball in later.

I'm holding out on paying resale for any of these past releases as I hold out hope for a GR on the bruce lees or some wild ID drop... I know ID isn't happening, but It gives me reason not to feed the resale hype in the meantime

I think that with more releases the resale prices for some of the already dropped colourways will hopefully become lower.

My brother got his UNDFTD pack (8.5) today after getting his shipping email just yesterday (same as the one I got Sunday for my 9.5) and not having it update on UPS until it was delivered at his door. I’m hoping mine just randomly arrives like his... I’m super jealous!

Man I literally live 15 mins away from the main Undefeated on La Brea and I still haven't received shipping confirmation. But after reading about your situation with UPS not updating tracking status until it was delivered is giving me anxiety so I've decided to work from home starting today until I get my pack. You can never be too careful nowadays. You might get that one UPS driver whose into shoes and somehow your package mysteriously disappears.

Back
Top Bottom