Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I will try for everything just the fact that i love this shoe so much. I’ll hunt for the what if pack down the road. Hopefully these september release are eacy cop. My 5x champ and big stage are secured and ready to ship to me.

I’m ready for the bruce lee L too

Yup that was me. I don't mind Nike QC when I pay retail, but it sucks extra when you pay the extra on stockx or goat and get those **** pairs. Just got shipping for my second pair so I'm gonna hope it's in better shape than the first one.
I agree. When paying retail and there are factory defects I can deal with it more. But paying resell for any shoe and those type of pairs pass when they come off as being so strict about it, it stings more you know.

Finally got shipping confirmation from Undefeated
6D97CE43-EE57-4D40-B4AA-6F462AE7E7E5.gif

Maybe what I said is gonna be true Lol. Nike going to gen release two iconic Kobe’s Grinch & BL’s. Flood the hell out of the channels Nike. So much that these boys go to outlets lol

You wish. These Bruce Lees ain't touching no outlets and it damn sure ain't getting no mass release. These were intended to be limited from the start and most likely was just sitting in some warehouse waiting for the Nike embargo to be lifted.

Back
Top Bottom