Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Man, I want Nike to GR the BL's and Grinches, however time and time again, they've shown me that I don't have a chance lol. I don't want to set myself up for that disappointment

I keep debating paying resale on one of the drops from Mamba week, but I'm going to hold strong and see what the BL release goes like. If I lose out there maybe I'll think about copping something resale

I went to dubai last year, very nice place. They have a bit of sneakers/hype down there so its not a walk in the park as you might think. Add that to the fact that the Nike DXB store is in the biggest mall and tallest building, its overcrowded.

Screenshot_20200909-092509_Instagram.jpg

I'm not mentally prepared to take an L on these & dammit I wont!! By all means man!!

A friend of mine went to Nike in Dubai about 2 hours ago, everything was sold out yesterday after they posted on IG.

Dubai actually is the safest country right now for tourism

But no tourists are flying there right now and stores/ restaurants are closed because of Covid and with tourists attractions being closed, no tourists are coming, plus Dubai has gotten a really bad rep for worker exploitation lately.

So are these zebra joints (coming out 9/18 supposedly) going to be the same case of "produced before Kobe passed and production takes xyz long + covid so it's not Nike's fault they can't just up and make more" nonsense? Or were these produced after he passed and maybe us schmucks can get a chance at sniffing a pair?

So are these zebra joints (coming out 9/18 supposedly) going to be the same case of "produced before Kobe passed and production takes xyz long + covid so it's not Nike's fault they can't just up and make more" nonsense? Or were these produced after he passed and maybe us schmucks can get a chance at sniffing a pair?
Most likely yes :lol:

i would think we (if they decide to make more numbers) wouldn’t see it until the later color of the 6’s and what ever model they decide to do after.

we might be pissed when we see grinches were produced during all this rona stuff :lol:

My unions just arrived and the status on the undefeated pack still says shipment ready for ups 😂

Back
Top Bottom