Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Check the UPS my choice. I did and it showed up in there for me. It took 3 days to ship after I looked at the my choice but arrived on time.
yeah unfortunately its been in the my choice app since the 29th. was estimated to be delivered on the 1st, but still no movement.

i'm sure i'll get them, just being impatient :lol:

Personally, I think its a ripoff that we had to pay for shipping if they’re not even going to send shipping confirmation by now. (For those that didn’t get it yet from undefeated)

Last edited:
Would you guys sell an “OG Kobe 5 Lakers away deadstock “ to try to get some of the new models? Just pondering

Must be nice...
Screenshot_20200909-205448_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200909-205506_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200909-205533_Instagram.jpg

Whoa wtf?!

Would you guys sell an “OG Kobe 5 Lakers away deadstock “ to try to get some of the new models? Just pondering
Depends on whats important to you. I sold my lightly worn pair of the OG aways about a year ago, and for like $100 LOL. No one wanted them then; now because KB died, everything has obviously been upended.

The thing about OG Kobe Vs is, they weren't particularly durable when new. Deadstock now, the only use they have is to just have them and possibly put them on display on a shelf. You're never going to wear those, Masters :lol:

Nothing wrong with keeping them for history and the love for Kob and the shoes. But if you want to get new pairs, and like the new pairs and want to wear them, I think it makes sense.

Full transparency: I say all of this, yet I'm in the same boat with several pairs slowly rotting in my closet. I just like having certain pairs, regardless of wear ... which is objectively stupid LOL. But if you're that kind of personality type, it makes sense. Lately I've been struggling with what to do with my DS Kobe 10 Grinches and a pair of multicolor IDs. I kind of want to sell them just because I haven't worn the damn things in five years, and it wasn't because I was trying to save them as an investment; I just didn't get around to it (I have another pair of multi IDs I have worn a lot). Now I'll feel weird/guilty selling them, but at the same time, what good are they doing me sitting in the closet? But I can say that about 50 other pairs of shoes, too.

The Kobe situation is a tough one, though. Especially when you're a true KB fan like I am, and as I know you are. If it helps, in all honesty the aways aren't great in real life. I don't like that dull black upper plastic they used on them. They look dope in ads and in pics, but in-hand they aren't so spectacular.

TTS is really that bad though? I wear a 13 in all my shoes, and yeah some are slightly bigger or smaller but for the most part it’s the right size. I want to grab the big stages if the price is right but now I wonder if I should go for a 14
For me yes. Everyone has different feet so I can’t speak on everybody. I can’t speak on big stages because I don’t have them. But for some reason the undefeated pack it’s really small to me. Could just be a one off.

On another note, I'll open myself up to get flamed here, but ...

All of this whining about Undefeated shipping etc ... some of you guys need to get a bit of a grip. They said right up front that shipping these ****ers out could take up to like three weeks. If that wasn't the case, then fair game. But they TOLD us the deal, so what's with all the stressing/*****ing? Did you think they were lying?

I got a set, too, for a friend. I've heard nothing since then, and I'm not even sweating it remotely. They'll be here when they'll be here. This instant panic mode is silly, fellas. I too am generally an impatient person, but when I buy something and am told from the moment I order that it's going to be awhile, there is no choice but to exercise patience. I can imagine the employees at Undefeated who are being inundated with emails and calls about these shoes wanting to stab themselves, and honestly I don't blame them :rofl:

All of this whining about Undefeated shipping etc ... some of you guys need to get a bit of a grip. They said right up front that shipping these ****ers out could take up to like three weeks. If that wasn't the case, then fair game. But they TOLD us the deal, so what's with all the stressing/*****ing? Did you think they were lying?

I got a set, too, for a friend. I've heard nothing since then, and I'm not even sweating it remotely. They'll be here when they'll be here. This instant panic mode is silly, fellas. I too am generally an impatient person, but when I buy something and am told from the moment I order that it's going to be awhile, there is no choice but to exercise patience. I can imagine the employees at Undefeated who are being inundated with emails and calls about these shoes wanting to stab themselves, and honestly I don't blame them :rofl:
I agree 100% with everything that you’re saying. Until you get that cancel email it doesn’t matter how long it takes because they already were upfront with that information.

Of course there's a cache of BL protros in Dubai. The place has empty 3,000 foot skyscrapers, chromed out supercars, and man-made islands that look like palm trees.

And crucifixion is legal.

If you are a die hard Kobe fan, then keep them, if not, then I would sell them for one simple reason: the older they get the more they will fall apart.

I am a die hard Penny Hardway fan and I still have OG Penny Is, II, IIIs, IVs and Foamposites in deadstock condition, but all of them are unwearable nowadays. I tried everything to make sure to keep them in tip top shape, but the material just does age one way or another, but of course I can not let go of them, since I am a huge fan. If I would not be one, then I would have sold them a long time ago.

I got the Christmas and both Lakers Kobe 8 versions still and since 2018 I had to reglue every pair at least twice, since the sole has started to seperate and they are only 7 and 8 years old, but I am trying to keep them alive as long as possible.

I only wear them for Baseketball, not for casual wear, so of course I put more stress on them!

Going after the eybl for $20 above retail. Not my favorite color but I need a pair of 5s.

Lakers 5 away yeah they looked mesmerizing in the initial press release pics on the soccer turf and the lighting. Really underwhelming in person though but I'd keep em. These new colors aren't the same

I’d sell the ogs if you aren’t a super fan. Personally only buy shoes to wear. They won’t be wearable and now is as good a time as any to get a big return on them and then buy protros.

I agree 100% with everything that you’re saying. Until you get that cancel email it doesn’t matter how long it takes because they already were upfront with that information.

I wouldn't worry too much about your order getting cancelled if you got shipping confirmation. If anybody's order was going to get cancelled, it would of been mine. I used my home address for the raffle, work address for shipping, and my wife's card for payment. If you got shipping confirmation you should be good. They are probably way understaffed and are slowly getting these out.

I agree with everything you said.

I also got a pack and have heard nothing at all. Not sweating it either. They put everything up front, I have no problem with it.

^^^Forreal I aint receive a shipping confirmation email yet, but no cancelation email either so Im good on waiting lol.. stockx was the worse were I sold a few sneakers and it took 2 months to get my payout. I heard its the same for buyers too as some buyers didn't get their shoes for nearly 2 months.

I need 2 pairs of bruce lees.....sad part is that i might not even get one without paying resale.

As a gamer it will probably cost more for the shoes than the xbox/ps5 totaled together....

Of course there's a cache of BL protros in Dubai. The place has empty 3,000 foot skyscrapers, chromed out supercars, and man-made islands that look like palm trees.

And crucifixion is legal.

nike: "Dubai was first to receive the bruce lee's because not only did bruce lee love dubai, but so did kobe!!!!!!!!!"

I need 2 pairs of bruce lees.....sad part is that i might not even get one without paying resale.

As a gamer it will probably cost more for the shoes than the xbox/ps5 totaled together....

Exactly how I feel. Even having the ability to pay resale and it not hurt is annoying knowing I shouldn’t have to but Nike is a bunch of scum bags.

Back
Top Bottom