Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Safe to assume resell prices stay below 350ish? StockX currently got em for that price and official drop is still 5 days away

My size 9 on offerup for $400 but not a colorway I'd wear a lot but I'll buy them for retail only. I have a feeling the yellow will have more quantities than the Alternates.

My local store is having a raffle for "5 rings" colorway, anyone have experienced how that translucent rubber on outsole is gonna perform on court? Have some bad experiences from that on KD12s, so gotta make sure if I even wanna participate in the raffle :D

Nike with the quickness 🔥

E3E00239-7E5A-48CB-8161-571C91A558B6.jpeg

Prices on the bruce lees are actually much more reasonable than I was thinking. I guess I'm in the same boat as the rest. Do I buy now before the actual release since that'll be an inevitable L anyway..

Prices on the bruce lees are actually much more reasonable than I was thinking. I guess I'm in the same boat as the rest. Do I buy now before the actual release since that'll be an inevitable L anyway..

I did that with the 5 rings and prices dropped to $250. Don’t think Bruce Lee’s will drop that low but probably around $300. I’m gonna wait this out and pick up later for resale when I miss retail.

I’m struggling with this as well. I’m hoping they do down more as more people get them and try to sell them.

The colorblocking on the Alternates couldn't have been better. I wouldn't turn them down though if I hit 1 of 2 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom