Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

So guys I posted yesterday the BLs with these guys selling em out of Nebraska... I was weary and was tryna do my due diligence and all plus price seemed to good. I compared my pair to the pics they sent me and the pics dont have the shine on the black area with red stripes. Correct me if I'm wrong but although all the shoes come with a flaw not having the shine cant be one right.

So question did they replicas for them anyone know of.

They have replicas of all the Kobe V protro

I noticed that in the pictures you posted but I don’t own them so didn’t want to comment

They have replicas of all the Kobe V protro

I noticed that in the pictures you posted but I don’t own them so didn’t want to comment
Aha. There it is. Cmon you should've said something. That's why we here right. Would've saved me the back in forth with those guys. They even said they have the Grinches and was going to sell them to me for 235...sz 11.5

Aha. There it is. Cmon you should've said something. That's why we here right. Would've saved me the back in forth with those guys. They even said they have the Grinches and was going to sell them to me for 235...sz 11.5

well I looked at pictures and couldn’t come to a conclusion, I remember people I think we’re complaining bwcause the OG were matte while the new protro have a shine to that area

what’s the price they offered you the BL for?

$235 for grinches is a scam lol

if you posted price for BL from the get go we might have not needed the back and forth

I feel you. 220 eac
well I looked at pictures and couldn’t come to a conclusion, I remember people I think we’re complaining bwcause the OG were matte while the new protro have a shine to that area

if you posted price for BL from the get go we might have not needed the back and forth
I feel you. Well

I feel you. Well they were 220. And I was contemplating on get 2. I said didnt plan on spending that as finding them was unexpected so got it down to 390 for 2... but I was still on the fence. I asked them if they could send them over and upon receipt I'll send payment(I had to!) They said check our reviews lol

Among other things, the heartbeat pattern on those BLs looks off to me. The traction pattern is “scaled down” on the protos.

We don’t do replica shoes here and no one will help you
With that

But if you’re paying resell on replica shoes...

could easily find them for $120 most likely
Oh shooot... just realized I didnt put "not" in front of interested. Def not interested in reps. Been riding this Kobe(nike) wave since my zoom 1s black/white in 06.

56B9E742-0E4D-4965-8F83-6CEF9EB8A9EC.jpeg

Amazing in hand, feel sooo good on foot. Keeping these for life.

I looked at your pics and immediately saw the outsole tread pattern was like the OG and not what my pairs of V Protro have. If they're claiming those are Protros, they're absolutely wrong.

I looked at your pics and immediately saw the outsole tread pattern was like the OG and not what my pairs of V Protro have. If they're claiming those are Protros, they're absolutely wrong.
Just watched some videos from the OG 2010 model and the black overlay had a shine on those as well

Yup clear indication if its shiny and bright like the protro with the OG traction. Biggest flaw in the reps. But they even kept the white china tags on.... Comes with most replicas.

Haven't checked the thread in awhile but glad no damage down. Lots of replicas out there as this time they were ahead of the releases due to the stall from Nike.

What's yall take on these..... from these guys operating out of Lincoln, Nebraska
these fugazi. stay away.

1. heel is bloated af. should be narrow. these run narrow after all.
2. black should have a sheen (not quite shiny). those are dull.
3. black surrounding the shozoku should also have a sheen.
4. traction pattern looks like OG-lots of space in between the pattern whereas the protro they added more tread
5. if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. at this point, if you're tryna catch a deal on these, you're asking for some fakes. either pay up the $300+ or wait and see if SX does a 50% of seller's fees.

They even said they have the Grinches and was going to sell them to me for 235...sz 11.5
:rofl:@ Grinches for $235.
As others have said ... For future reference, you can save yourself (and the threads) a lot of time and bother when you accept the reality you aren't magically coming across some seller no one here has ever heard of or deals with, and who is selling popular, low-volume, sought-after models for seemingly amazing prices. You've got loads of people on NT who search for and buy loads of shoes nonstop; it would be known if there was a seller or a way to get these things for prices like that. Stick only to known sellers and selling platforms, and if the prices are too steep for you, then just live with not getting that pair of shoes.

:rofl:@ Grinches for $235.
As others have said ... For future reference, you can save yourself (and the threads) a lot of time and bother when you accept the reality you aren't magically coming across some seller no one here has ever heard of or deals with, and who is selling popular, low-volume, sought-after models for seemingly amazing prices. You've got loads of people on NT who search for and buy loads of shoes nonstop; it would be known if there was a seller or a way to get these things for prices like that. Stick only to known sellers and selling platforms, and if the prices are too steep for you, then just live with not getting that pair of shoes.
Ohhhh totally agree... but hey that's why we here right to share info. By the way... those guys name was timeless_kicks.... so if yall ever come across. Stay away. I did ask earlier if anyone knows of guys selling out of Lincoln, NB and one guy said he did but didnt add their name at the time. Nonetheless, appreciate the feedback from you guys as I stated we here to share info.

One of my grails.. if not one of my favorite Kobe’s all time. Finally I’m able to get a pair, don’t even care it’s a retro.

B207E805-B3D3-463F-B309-0C667537AA96.jpeg
Nice pic. Agree with you, just glad to finally get a pair, even though $100 over retail or so.. sucks but as soon as I opened and wore my pair for the first time I knew it was worth it. To me!

6104F880-BF6E-48ED-90FB-2A0CE6BCA99C.jpeg
Just got these from stockx. They got that heel scuff on one of the shoes that was talked about in the thread. Seems definitely like a qc issue with nike

don’t even care it’s a retro.
I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but I prefer the protros to the OGs. Chaos V is my favorite Kobe of all time, easy, and I like the new ones better (and I had a lot of OGs). The shape is sleeker, the slightly smaller swooshes look better and sleeker, and I even enjoy the cushioning more than I did in the OGs.

Got my BLs from stockX, quality wasn't great but what can ya do.

Never had the OGs but these things are shiny af

Back
Top Bottom